• Other

Votes: 146 35.8%
  • Don't want to vote

Votes: 42 10.3%

• Total voters

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
danny03cobra said:
dude ive had almost all catbacks out there for the terminator, in my opinion (ran x pipe with no cats on it) Borla sounded the worst! MAc was to raspy, bassani is glass packed so the sound will change. i started with flows and i went right back to flows yesterday. the best sound in my opinion.

magnaFLOWS or FLOWmasters????????? Theres alot of "flows" but cant tell which one?:cuss:

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
svtrookie said:
hands down mac...the quality is not there but who cares it sounds mean!

How do the 3" Dynomax and 3" MAC cat-backs compare in sound, fit, and quality? Anyone here with experience with both of these setups? I am looking at using a dynomax with JBA mid-lengths, and JBA 3" catted H-pipe. I know it is over-kill for a basically stock car, but who stays stock? ;)

I keep reading about how good the 3" Mac sounds, so naturally, I am curious as to opinions between the 2.....

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
RO COBRA said:
magnaFLOWS or FLOWmasters????????? Theres alot of "flows" but cant tell which one?:cuss:
and both SUCK imo! The one you think is the worst (borla) is what i think sounds the best! Go figure :pop:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Slowmaster!!!!!! How did that wind up on the list over Borla or SLP??? Borla Stingers for win!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread