carlsbad 9/20 anyone?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Ah, so he was the red Lightning at Famoso that parked next to me and was running 11's with the KB and big intercooler and all that stuff. He brought Danny Swanson with him as his pit crew. When you get to be my age you start to forget things. I had put that way fast Lightning out of my mind because it was disturbing that it was .66 sec faster than me. I ran [email protected] that day off a 2.011 60' and backed it up with a [email protected] off a 1.992 60'. That's the same day that FiveOhDean ran 11's. I'd definitely like another shot of Famoso on a good cool day with all out track prep.

:lol: See u still remember things.

Thats the crazy set up he has....its a FAST BRICK!!!!

:beer: :beer:

stang99

I secretly measured PModdy up for the ice chest when he was adjusting the clutch in my car, and, I am positive that he will fit in the chest.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
very cool. don't forget to put your 17's on pmoddy! and i have to remember to get that screw taken out of my right rear tire.

Damn...dont folks forget some of the bad jokes or some thing :shrug:

Ice Chest for me :rolleyes:

Im actually going to go out to the garage now to put the rims on. Damn its hot :eek: :(

Do i put the very used up ones in the front & the fairly good threads on the back?

stang99

It is generally safer to run your better tires on the front since a front tire failure is almost always worse than a rear tire failure. Besides, I had good luck with nearly bald F1's as far as grip at the strip went. The amount of tread did not seem to matter. You do have an accurate torque wrench, I assume, so that you can torque the lug nuts evenly and perfectly to the exact specified amount.

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
due to the limited thinking capicity of the old guy, i will expain for everyone. i meant to type in wrench, but instead typed wrech. sorry bout that tetge, didn't mean to throw you off...:burnout:

stang99

No problem. I was trying to be a post whore for the day since I was washing all my clothes and had a lot of time on my hands. So, your small typo was one more cheap post.

Originally posted by amwalker
due to the limited thinking capicity of the old guy, i will expain for everyone. i meant to type in wrench, but instead typed wrech. sorry bout that tetge, didn't mean to throw you off...:burnout:

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
I dont know if I could make it. My car needs an aligment after spring swap and dont think I could get done this week. Maybe Ill do an aligment myself with a level, maybe I can drive like that. Will see.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
O.K. Juan give me the name of the exit again.

James, we should leave like at 7:30am or so? Meet up with Juan around 8:10 or 8:20.

Get to the meeting spot in San Diego around 9 or 9:30? Eat & go to the waiting line....but that might not be good. We might not have a pit if we dont line up early enough.

Thoughts & comments folks......u all are busy whoring around :nono:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Yeah dude, we need you there. You won't be able to go wot until 3rd gear, but it'll be fun. You should definately break 11s there. Come on.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
O.K. Juan give me the name of the exit again.

James, we should leave like at 7:30am or so? Meet up with Juan around 8:10 or 8:20.

Get to the meeting spot in San Diego around 9 or 9:30? Eat & go to the waiting line....but that might not be good. We might not have a pit if we dont line up early enough.

Thoughts & comments folks......u all are busy whoring around :nono:

Okay, it's the Goldenwest exit on the 405. You'll make a right into the mall when you exit. You should be able to see my car in the parking lot as you take the exit.

We should meet there at 8:00 so we can be in SD by 9:00 for breakfast, and then in line before 10:00, hopefully. That plan should get us a decent pit area.

Whoot! Whoot! Let's spin some tires!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

ICE RINK BABY!

Last edited:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
David, Juan,
I'm always ready to drive down early. We need a spot for Adam W to part the truck with the 'schtuff' and some spots for us around it if we want access to the compressor and power tools.
Thursday or Friday, we will firm up the plan and route -- I'm ready right now...
James

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:eek: Damn at 8:00am :(

That means i should leave my house by 7:15am.
O.K. George, James, Adam, Bryan, & Ruben......were we meeting up to head to Meet up with Juan?

Red BOLT99

Established Member
Yes Poison its Palomar Airport road exit.
And yes Tegte that was me in Famoso the Mexican in the Red BOLT!
As for the Danny and the my fellow Cobra Brothers all that Power you guys have with lite cars, and Crappy tracks calls for not so good #'s, they just need to find the right track at the right time like I did at Famoso.
I honestly think that setup in Bakersfield is just waiting to give you guys Great #'s,
Just a thought!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread