carlsbad 9/20 anyone?

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
it was excellent seeing svtperformance's socal contingency in force at the track today. we practically owned one side of the pit area. :)

a BIG thank you to walkerz racing(tm), rmoreau, and redbolt for sharing food, shade, tools, etc. :beer: :beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
it was excellent seeing svtperformance's socal contingency in force at the track today. we practically owned one side of the pit area. :)

a BIG thank you to walkerz racing(tm), rmoreau, and redbolt for sharing food, shade, tools, etc. :beer: :beer:

2nd that :beer: :beer:

Yeah i wished that Randy would of ran today :(. But id hate to be him tomorrow :eek:

stang99

It was definitely worth the 300 mile round trip. And it only cost me $1500. $30 for the gasoline there and back; $25 to get into the strip' and $1445 for additional mods to get my car competitive.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
It was definitely worth the 300 mile round trip. And it only cost me $1500. $30 for the gasoline there and back; $25 to get into the strip' and $1445 for additional mods to get my car competitive.
:lol: Haha :lol:

Hell im sure i'll be composing a list my self :eek:
I know it has .2 or .3 tenths in her. Just too bad im still considered Little GrassHoper :bash:

Ohhh damn. Another pic of Allan's back.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
:lol:

so when are we heading out again? :D i'll have bfg's for sure. kept trying to push the car to go better than 12.8 and kept spinning or hopping. the last run i made i worried something was gonna break. :eek:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:lol:

so when are we heading out again? :D i'll have bfg's for sure. kept trying to push the car to go better than 12.8 and kept spinning or hopping. the last run i made i worried something was gonna break. :eek:

Yeah i know that feeling Allan :nonono:

Swear the BFG's helped me out big time on that area.

BTW at least u got 12.8's with the F1's :beer:
Just getting 12's was driving me crazy :nonono:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
your times definitely show that the bfg's help a lot. :thumbsup: can't wait to see everybody in the 11's! :D also, the tb makes it a little tougher (for me anyway) to slowly increase throttle - the dang thing opens up so quick! oh, it doesn't seems to "stick" anymore off idle so :shrug: on the way home i noticed that my clutch is engaging closer to the floor again. i guess it needs to be readjusted every so often. either way, that adjuster really helped w/ the 2-3 powershift.

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Does anyone knows how my 94mph in the 1/8 would had translate in the 1/4 mile. My last two runs I could not go pass the 1/8 because bap troubles; car shot down.

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Originally posted by RDSZ
Does anyone knows how my 94mph in the 1/8 would had translate in the 1/4 mile. My last two runs I could not go pass the 1/8 because bap troubles; car shot down.

Its hard to go from a mph to a time, but you should be trapping about 119-120. With ample grip you should pull 12.2s-12.4s.

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by captain4g63
Its hard to go from a mph to a time, but you should be trapping about 119-120. With ample grip you should pull 12.2s-12.4s.
I dont know if I made a good decison on getting a KB. The Eaton can run close the the KB on the drag strip. On the freeway from a roll with Z06 or other fast cars the KB is an animal.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
well it all depends. if you're not going to the drags often it's hard to beat the kb. maybe try pullying down to 13lbs? you'd still be putting down more than 500rwhp (according to kb's site).

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
ruben's putting out mid 500's in the hp and tq dept. if he got some grip he could probably trap in the mid-120's. :drool: but like what's evident w/ the other kb's on the east coast, people are having a hard time getting low w/ it since there's so much power instantaneously. too bad there isn't a boost controller for it like the turbos.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by RDSZ
I dont know if I made a good decison on getting a KB. The Eaton can run close the the KB on the drag strip. On the freeway from a roll with Z06 or other fast cars the KB is an animal.

Yeah ur car is an animal on the freeway :eek:
U have that as ur advantage plus its not a Heaton :nonono:

Drag Tires would help alot...imo.

98mph im sure u would of been very low 12's if not 11's but like Dan said its hard to estimate.... add around .4 on ur 1/8th mile time. That was a bit helpful for me when i was only going to Irwindale.

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
ruben's putting out mid 500's in the hp and tq dept. if he got some grip he could probably trap in the mid-120's. :drool: but like what's evident w/ the other kb's on the east coast, people are having a hard time getting low w/ it since there's so much power instantaneously. too bad there isn't a boost controller for it like the turbos.
Well Allan I will waited until you get your KB so we can be in the same shoes:( As well as Mr James and Jr Adam Walker

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
when it's time to get the kb i most likely will stay at or under 13psi at the track to avoid the sit n' spin n' hop. :) reading over the posts in the terminator forum it looks like you need a LOT of finesse w/ the throttle and clutch to go low over 15psi unless you're running slicks. finesse and me aren't normally found in the same sentence. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread