car wont start after paxton install

busarich

Established Member
Yeah it's running off of the n.a. tune and stock injectors. I'm going to call Shaun in a bit to see if it is a tune issue. I don't know that all 8 id1000s would be bad. Maybe they sent me the wrong ones???? I will try to get to the bottom of it today.

Last edited:

five0three

big deal
Established Member
you should ohm them out. I think the only two ones he could have sent you are low impedance and high. I dont know for sure but you should be able to tell which ones you have from a quick check from a multimeter

RFM50

Established Member
It's got to be a tune issue! I don't think the stock tune will work with those injectors. Did you try the stock injectors on his tune?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
It's got to be a tune issue! I don't think the stock tune will work with those injectors. Did you try the stock injectors on his tune?

right now, his n/a tune has the car running with the stock injectors, i suggested he try the power adder tune with the stock injectors and see what happens

Shaun@AED

I'm on it.
File sent from another customers Paxton setup that is already running with ID1000's and BAP and has the same Calibration code.

*Update* Resolved. Original tune file was corrupt. It happens from time to time.

Last edited:

busarich

Established Member
Yeah its running and it was the tune. Yeah everytime with gmail i have to send it to my yahoo account to even un zip it. Topped coolant off and it is seeping a bit from one of the coolant lines. So i will fix that tomorrow and ensure the coolant is topped off. Also have to torque down all the rear suspension. I put the k springs back in. It just sucks that im stationed in nd. It was-20 this morning. So like 2 to 3 months before i get to drive it..

I would like to say thanks to terry and shaun between me blowing your phone up like you got me pregnant and you guys answering questions from the site and emails. You guys have alot of patience. I appreciate. Happy new year.

konabluekiller

Established Member
Glad Shaun got you fixed up... That's who I plan on tuning mine with this setup soon. Loving the current N/A tune I'm running!

Users who are viewing this thread