Car Vs Wife/GF

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
My wife complains alittle everytime I spend money on the car. But I tell her its to make it run better and she's ok with it. Hell she's driven my cobra more then I have due to deployments.

the whole deployment thing does keep me away from my car also. 1 thing good about the deployment is the amount of money you do have after you get back to spend on the car. Ready to begin my project in a few months

Quagmire

Established Member
Car is the best wing women after the bars and you say you need a ride, they are like you drive that!! Pantie dropper.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
My girlfriend of 2 years loves my Cobra almost as much as I do.

:thumbsup:

5069992597_870c33de52_b.jpg

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Starting to have a lot of them on Riley. But most are stock or beat to hell.

Really? Owners need to get killed for letting them get beat to hell. We got about 3 more who will be having cobras after this deployment. Still ready to get the project done and be able to ride out. Really wanting to see what my boy do to his Mach 1.

beeradd

Established Member
My wife knows that when I tell her its ok to go buy a Gucci bag that its game on for me and my Cobra lol:pepper:

thats right! lol I found that if I buy parts for the cobra the only way to keep her halfway quiet is to take her shopping as well. A Double Wammy!!:(

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Starting to have a lot of them on Riley. But most are stock or beat to hell.

We had quite a few beat up cobras at hood, alot of nice ones too! I've only seen one other cobra in Vilseck though and it was a clean Sonic Blue, just needed to be lowered!

1320Pro

Established Member
Just when I thought that my wife hated all my cars she throws me a curve. Had a guy with cash in hand wanting to buy my 03 redfire. My wife comes out and says that she didn't want me to sell it.:shrug: Instead she wants to learn how to drive it. WTF? So I guess I'm giving driving lessons this spring.:dw:

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
We had quite a few beat up cobras at hood, alot of nice ones too! I've only seen one other cobra in Vilseck though and it was a clean Sonic Blue, just needed to be lowered!

hoping to get to Germany for orders 1 of these years. Only if they get the UH-60M. Just ready to drive again lol

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
I was actually deployed back in 04 to Iraq and came home to a 2000 Mustang GT (my first stang) that my wife got me as a surprise!! Shortly after we got her a 2005 GT brand new. So since then we have modded both cars and a few years later I started up my local Mustang club. She has been there the whole time and yes it hasn't been easy we argue about modding our cars, sometimes about who gets the next mod or that we are spending to much money on mods etc. But in the end we have met alot of great people together in our hobby but it also made her understand why I love these cars!! So anyways I ended up selling the GT in search of my termi which as you can see I found and she still has the 05 but with some nice mods including a........turbo!! Lets just say we now argue over who is faster!!

Last edited:

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
Never really had any complaints about the car. Bow hunting, however, is a different story. lol Broke up with my last g/f over my hunting...seems I wasn't spending enough time with her...and I didn't even hunt that much this year.

The girls come and go but I still have my car and she always puts a smile on my face! :rolling:

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s62uC726w4"]YouTube - Mustang vs. Wife[/nomedia] this is the typical woman complaining about buying parts. alot of you have probably seen this already but its still funny.

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
YouTube - Mustang vs. Wife this is the typical woman complaining about buying parts. alot of you have probably seen this already but its still funny.

Yeah that video clip never gets old. Story of my life lol. But my ol' lady never complains when she is able to ride in it. She use to nag at me about the car being a babe magnet lmao

SVT03DAL

Established Member
YouTube - Mustang vs. Wife this is the typical woman complaining about buying parts. alot of you have probably seen this already but its still funny.

I showed that clip to my wife last week and I have heard her replay it about 6 or 7 times since, she loves it! My wife and my car have an understanding for eachother and so far it has been working for the most part. ;)

xtremeskime21

Established Member
My wife wants me to have hobbies, so she's all about me having something I enjoy. Even with a 2yr old and another on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread