Car meet @ Cherry Hill Mall - Sunday Nights

NJStangFan

CJMF V.P.
Established Member
SVTCobra3212 said:
if theres no snow on the ground i'm there :thumbsup:

You may want to also check into the Delaware Valley SVTOA some time. We do a lot of activities around the grewater Philly region. (See link in sig.) :rockon:

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Michelle, they do it ever Sunday night.

I went a few weeks ago and almost got nailed by a cop. He did end up getting one from the group.....speeding ticket I believe it was.
I know, but I didn't think they've been having them because of the snow.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Michelle, they do it ever Sunday night.

I went a few weeks ago and almost got nailed by a cop. He did end up getting one from the group.....speeding ticket I believe it was.
I think you need a (running) car to attend, although you may be able to get in on your bike. :shrug:

vipergts281

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
You wish! :burn:
No, you wish she wasn't. Come on Santa, I'm not better than that guy she is seeing from ummm, errrr, ahhhh, where the hell is he from again?

Is he stationed with Mike in Guitar?

BStorm

can wheelie for miles
Established Member
what time are people going this sunday on the first page it says 8 in one spot and 9 in another

SVTCobra3212

Banned
NJStangFan said:
You may want to also check into the Delaware Valley SVTOA some time. We do a lot of activities around the grewater Philly region. (See link in sig.) :rockon:

Schedules looking good i was going to goto the WV event last year but my suspension is stock (very sloppy :nonono: ), but by May the new suspension will be on and ready to go :rockon: (still waiting for my springs and CC plates :coolman: )

NJStangFan

CJMF V.P.
Established Member
SVTCobra3212 said:
Schedules looking good i was going to goto the WV event last year but my suspension is stock (very sloppy :nonono: ), but by May the new suspension will be on and ready to go :rockon: (still waiting for my springs and CC plates :coolman: )

Got ya. I'm completely stock too, but we still have a ton of fun!!! E-mail me if you want in on the caravan to Summit Point this May! :coolman:

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
hey folks. im gonna be on my way home from DC on sunday the 12th.

you guys doing your meet then? How far is the ch mall from the parkway.

Users who are viewing this thread