Car meet @ Cherry Hill Mall - Sunday Nights

SVTCobra3212

Banned
NightHawk_WS6 said:
I was talking to SVTCobra3212

i missed something lol :sleeping:

if i remember correctly yours was the car parked next to mine that made my girlfriend and i extremely jealous ?! :bowdown:
car sounds and looks very very good goodluck ! :thumbsup:

NightHawk_WS6

Flamed and Sprayed
Established Member
SVTCobra3212 said:
i missed something lol :sleeping:

if i remember correctly yours was the car parked next to mine that made my girlfriend and i extremely jealous ?! :bowdown:
car sounds and looks very very good goodluck ! :thumbsup:

attachment.php

Thats mine if its the car your thinking of. Not often I get a Cobra owner actually checking out my f body so i had to make sure.... :shrug:

JJPMach1

Red 2003 Mach 1
Established Member
Nice car Nighthawk, but they aren't too fast......

Didn't I watch a video of one getting beat by a GoPed on NOS :pepper:

At least I know when driving around if I see a LS with flames to turn the other direction :rolling:

I'm gonna have to make a run up there sometime and check it out. I like the flames, looks BadA$$

BTW, anyone go to Fuddruckers in Turnersville in the summer? good turnout there on Friday nights

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
NightHawk_WS6 said:
attachment.php

Thats mine if its the car your thinking of. Not often I get a Cobra owner actually checking out my f body so i had to make sure.... :shrug:
Are you the guy that got pulled over a few months ago when we were all heading up to the Wendy's? It was me and two other Cobras taking up all three lanes when we passed the cop. But he ended pulling over a TA, I thought it was you. :shrug:

SVTCobra3212

Banned
NightHawk_WS6 said:
attachment.php

we just love cars , granted i do love ford more then chevy but i love a nice GM when i see one (especially a WS6! my fav next to the new ZO6 vette) :D hope to see you up there again when i get a chance to get up there , more so when the whether gets a little better , and maybe i'll bring the Mach up or make my dad actually take it out for once :nonono:

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
JJPMach1 said:
Nice car Nighthawk, but they aren't too fast......

Didn't I watch a video of one getting beat by a GoPed on NOS :pepper:
hahah thats the fakest video ever.... :eek:

and BTW, that t/a hangs with my 04 Cobra (427hp) NA! I havnt raced him on sprey yet and i dont wanna..... :burnout:

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
I'll try and get a 97 TT Supra and either a Saleen 03 Cobra or 04 Mystichrome Cobra to come this Sunday.
deff that would be sweet, IF its a nice weekend again it should be a nice turnout

vipergts281

Established Member
04SnakeNJ said:
deff that would be sweet, IF its a nice weekend again it should be a nice turnout
They are two guys that I used to hang out with every Sunday night. I know the Supra owner will come as long as the weather is nice.

Btw Sean, what is the deal with your car? Are you getting it lemoned? Get any estimates yet on the rear bumper? That looked nasty when I saw it.

Also, just to give you and everyone else a heads up, I'll most likey be having another meet in April. Not date is set in stone yet, but I want to get the word out now just to give people a heads up.

Last edited:

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
They are two guys that I used to hang out with every Sunday night. I know the Supra owner will come as long as the weather is nice.

Btw Sean, what is the deal with your car? Are you getting it lemoned? Get any estimates yet on the rear bumper? That looked nasty when I saw it.

Also, just to give you and everyone else a heads up, I'll most likey be having another meet in April. Not date is set in stone yet, but I want to get the word out now just to give people a heads up.

Yeah its deff a lemon but i have to give the one last chance to fix everything. I just got my money for the bumper today from the insurance so porbally fri or mon taking it in.

vipergts281

Established Member
04SnakeNJ said:
oh yeah when ya get a date let me know so i can post it over on my site...let all my guys know.
I will definitely let you know. I want to get a huge turnout this time. I can't imagine how many cars would of showed up last time if the weather was nicer. Still had about 40 cars.

Good luck with your car. :beer:

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
I will definitely let you know. I want to get a huge turnout this time. I can't imagine how many cars would of showed up last time if the weather was nicer. Still had about 40 cars.

Good luck with your car. :beer:
sweet.

thanks ill let ya know whats goin on when i do...

NightHawk_WS6

Flamed and Sprayed
Established Member
Oh wow...Thanks for the compliments guys...apreciate it. I built the car backwards basicly...fully built 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73s, built T 56, Full suspension w/ QA1 drag shocks, BMR lightweight K member, etc. As far as power its just kook's longtubes w/ 3" true duals, other little bolt ons, a nx wet kit, fuel system and stock internals because I plan on ordering a fully forged motor this spring made for a 250 direct port nitrous system. The car went 12.4 @ 111 last sunday off the juice, still have a couple little things to tweak before I spray a 150 shot on the stock bottom end.

My dad paints/does body work too BTW if anyone needs some work done at an awesome price. My car is done in Nighthawk Black Metallic (honda color, doh) with 3 different colors in the flames.

Late summer/fall I plan on picking up a slightly used 03 Sonic Blue Cobra too since my Trans Am is almost paid for. Itd just be awesome to have a sprayed LS1 and a Blown Snake.

Users who are viewing this thread