Car meet @ Cherry Hill Mall - Sunday Nights

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
banthonyit said:
I live bout 15 minutes from the Cherry Hill mall, I'll have to stop in one night when I have time :burnout:

I'm slightly hi jacking to say Hi to a fellow E Green Cobra owner and meets are great but Cherry Hill is a little far for me (Freehold area) also since the Cobra is semi retired and not a daily anymore.
A while go I asked where the Jersey E green Cobra's are...I been to a lot of shows, E town and Ford events the last 4 years and have never seen another E Green in Cobra, that is. In fact I've only seen 1 f/s in E Brunswick a couple of years ago and 1 on the road, I think, could been a GT.
I've personalized mine a little but tried not to compromise it's rarity. I'm also a member of Central Jersey Mustangs and Fords, so I have a lot of exposure to other Mustangs.
Hope to see you at a show, meet or at the races in the near future.

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
99E.GreenSnake said:
I'm slightly hi jacking to say Hi to a fellow E Green Cobra owner and meets are great but Cherry Hill is a little far for me (Freehold area) also since the Cobra is semi retired and not a daily anymore.

I think one weekend we are going to do a cruise up by your way. I'll keep ya posted.

JJPMach1

Red 2003 Mach 1
Established Member
Do you guys meet through the winter or will you hold out till spring?

I'm about 30 minutes from there, kind of a congested area to meet at isn't it?

If the weather is good and time permits, may be going to Atco Saturday for a few runs, some other Mach's will be there also.

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
SnakeSkinner said:
Hey vipergts281, where have you been?

I'll swing on by there this weekend, weather permitting.
Hey buddy, how are you?

Between work, traveling, and getting new tires on the Cobra, I haven't been around too much.....as you already know. Bill called me Sunday night but I wasn't by my phone to answer it. I have to get back to him. Do you guys still meet every Sunday night?

If you go to this thing on Sunday, give me a call and maybe we can meet up and head over there together.

:beer:

SnakeSkinner

Established Member
Yeah, still there every Sunday night regardless of frozen tires or limbs. The cars don't hook up for **** though, unless of course you flood the public streets with tire smoke. I'll more than likely head over Sunday night for a change of scenery. Hopefully NJ troopers will be accommodating. I'll drop you a line before I leave.

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
SnakeSkinner said:
Yeah, still there every Sunday night regardless of frozen tires or limbs. The cars don't hook up for **** though, unless of course you flood the public streets with tire smoke. I'll more than likely head over Sunday night for a change of scenery. Hopefully NJ troopers will be accommodating. I'll drop you a line before I leave.
Sounds good.

Btw, do you think Bill will come as well?

9900blueoval

Established Member
sounds great but 9 on sun is really hard!! 6-7 would do but 4am comes really fast w/ an hour ride! make it earlier and ill come down :thumbsup:how about a ride to genos or chickie/petes(S.Philly) on a sat??

Last edited:

SnakeSkinner

Established Member
vipergts281, I'll do my best to have him attend, if not I'll drag a few others along.

9900blueoval, there are too many wild animals running around that zoo, no thanks.

vipergts281

Established Member
9900blueoval said:
sounds great but 9 on sun is really hard!! 6-7 would do but 4am comes really fast w/ an hour ride! make it earlier and ill come down :thumbsup:how about a ride to genos or chickie/petes(S.Philly) on a sat??
Parking sucks at Genos. I doubt we would find a spot.....let alone a few spots.

And getting up at 4 am sucks. And to top it off you then drive an hour. Lucky guy. :thumbsup:

SnakeSkinner said:
vipergts281, I'll do my best to have him attend, if not I'll drag a few others along.
Yeah, let others know about it.

JJPMach1 said:
how about saturday at Atco, anyone up for that?
I'll think about it. What time?

JJPMach1

Red 2003 Mach 1
Established Member
It opens at 10AM Test & Tune Day, I want to get there early, might have a friend comming up from Cape May with a 02 Lightning, and some guys are going from the Mach 1 registry site.

I never ran a cobra before & would really like to see the differece.

Last time I ran there it was 1988 and I ran a 1982 XL 500.

vipergts281

Established Member
Well I "should" be anywhere between a 12.3 and 12.6. So if you can beat that, then you can beat me, lol.

What mods do you have done to your Mach. I hang out with about 3 Machs every weekend so I know them pretty well and have had many encounters with them.

Users who are viewing this thread