Car meet @ Cherry Hill Mall - Sunday Nights

NightHawk_WS6

Flamed and Sprayed
Established Member
flames said:
Nighthawk -You have one bad Firebird. Total package is real nice.

Thanks man...cant say enough about your car. We all stopped what we were doing and drooled over the sound of that whipple at idel.

JJPMach1 said:
Nice car Nighthawk, but they aren't too fast......

Didn't I watch a video of one getting beat by a GoPed on NOS :pepper:

Haha yea that FuelSlut video was hilarious. But yea...fake :(

What about the one with the kids setting the cruise control and skating off the back of the Trans Am?

vipergts281 said:
Are you the guy that got pulled over a few months ago when we were all heading up to the Wendy's? It was me and two other Cobras taking up all three lanes when we passed the cop. But he ended pulling over a TA, I thought it was you. :shrug:

Yep, thats me. I was parying he was gonna follow me instead of the whole crew and I was surprised he did as I turned the oposite way as if I was bailing. Id have much prefered to take the blame for what happened then him to follow all 10+ cars to wendy's and give us a hard time. There was some serious racing going on that night. Plus I can be a sweet talker.

He asked me if I was with all the "Mustangs" as he saw the first 3 cars were Cobras who got off the ramp. I basicly told him I didnt see any Mustangs and was just on my way home from a long day of work. He let me off with a front plate ticket. :)

CSD

Banned
sup everybody..im new here at svtperf. u guys have any Mach1's at this meet. won't be around this sunday as I have a couple guys comin over to watch the 500. but next sunday is open. still meet at 9pm? :beer:

vipergts281

Established Member
NightHawk_WS6 said:
Yep, thats me. I was parying he was gonna follow me instead of the whole crew and I was surprised he did as I turned the oposite way as if I was bailing. Id have much prefered to take the blame for what happened then him to follow all 10+ cars to wendy's and give us a hard time. There was some serious racing going on that night. Plus I can be a sweet talker.

He asked me if I was with all the "Mustangs" as he saw the first 3 cars were Cobras who got off the ramp. I basicly told him I didnt see any Mustangs and was just on my way home from a long day of work. He let me off with a front plate ticket. :)
Haha, I thought that was you.

Nice work. :beer:

NightHawk_WS6

Flamed and Sprayed
Established Member
CSD 03MACH said:
sup everybody..im new here at svtperf. u guys have any Mach1's at this meet. won't be around this sunday as I have a couple guys comin over to watch the 500. but next sunday is open. still meet at 9pm? :beer:

yep 9 every week as long as its nice out....somethin to do on a sunday night...nope never had any machs out yet

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Damn, if your car group meets are still goin on in July when I get my license back I'll definitely be lookn for a club to join that is stang oriented. I'm right in mullica hill. nothing but a 15-20 minute drive for me.

SVTCobra3212

Banned
CSD 03MACH said:

i'm going to have to bring the mach up before we sell it :cuss: :nonono:
but if you guys know anyone who wants a FAST 04 Comp Orange Mach 1 go down to Faulkner Ford in Quakertown , it'll be in the showroom in 2 weeks :fm: not happy about it but my dad doesn't want it anymore apparently... :shrug: whats he thinking

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
TriPodRacing said:
Anyone going tonight? We're thinking of coming down, weather looks decent.
deff going to be out tonight. a lot of cars too.
Cherry Hill mall parking lot. Near big flag pole... (rt38 side) 8pm
hope to see ya there :beer:

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
NightHawk_WS6 said:
Nice meeting ya man...a lot of guys got spooked by the upcomming weather.
You're all a cool bunch of people, I'm glad the weather finally let us take the ride. We'll definitely be coming to more of these.... hopefully the weather will get warmer very soon (and hopefully this snowstorm will be the last of the season!!)

NJStangFan

CJMF V.P.
Established Member
Stangette03 said:
The Cherry Hill meet didn't start until 8pm. You were at Hooters until then? :p

So, you could have come to Hooters then, eh? :poke:

We weren't at Hooters until 8, but we were out and about. :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread