Car meet @ Cherry Hill Mall - Sunday Nights

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
I'll be at one of the Sunday meets again sometime after I get my car back.
Im getting mine back fri now (3/4) but the its going right back in for another week or 2 for the bumper. :bash:

vipergts281

Established Member
04SnakeNJ said:
Im getting mine back fri now (3/4) but the its going right back in for another week or 2 for the bumper. :bash:
Can't they just paint the new bumper and then you just have to show up for them to put it on? That way you don't have to be without a car.

NightHawk_WS6

Flamed and Sprayed
Established Member
04SnakeNJ said:

poor Sean...I guess you just gotta settle for a 2003 50th Anniv m6 Vette instead :(

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Can't they just paint the new bumper and then you just have to show up for them to put it on? That way you don't have to be without a car.
i need a 1/4 panle and a light also so... plus i have a chip in on of my door that hes going to paint for me. i get a rental so

vipergts281

Established Member
04SnakeNJ said:
i need a 1/4 panle and a light also so... plus i have a chip in on of my door that hes going to paint for me. i get a rental so
Oh, I see.

Btw, I won't be there tomorrow night either. Still don't have my car. They are f**king idiots at my dealer. :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread