Cannon AFB/Clovis Area

pbdrew15

Established Member
Well im working on it right now... interior. another fox. 88 GT happened to be white again. pro star wheels, good basic bolt on, built motor...etc. :)

CO_SVT

Established Member
Well im working on it right now... interior. another fox. 88 GT happened to be white again. pro star wheels, good basic bolt on, built motor...etc. :)

There is nothing wrong with a fox but didn't you want a cobra? Why not get one?

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
just a little update, i took the cobra to the track and ran on a MT et street, (which didnt hook that well) i was cutting 1.8 60fts but i ran an 11.3@126 and this was spinning and leaving the line at 2500rpms... its running alot better since getting the retune.

TomballGuy05

Established Member
just a little update, i took the cobra to the track and ran on a MT et street, (which didnt hook that well) i was cutting 1.8 60fts but i ran an 11.3@126 and this was spinning and leaving the line at 2500rpms... its running alot better since getting the retune.

I think I've seen your car around base. I just got here two months ago.

06evomr

Established Member
let me know if you guys ever want to take a cruise to lubbock or the track:coolman: ... i dont have a cobra just a slow evo and a few friends with nice turbo cars. that are always looking for a good group of car guys to cruise with :beer:

pbdrew15

Established Member
I think were all in a mood for a cruise. I know im up for it anyways! Ill cruise with turbo guys anytime. Let us know when you have in mind. Some of us will be on leave and tdy right now, ill be gone for a few weeks. Getting married!

06evomr

Established Member
what are you driving now? i see the car in your avatar is sold correct? hey man anytime we are down to cruise since there isnt anything else to do in this damn place!

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
We need to cruise and film so i can send the footage to the PFO admins so it'll be included when they make their PFO 2009 Recap vid

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Wzap, SteedaDave...we miss you cruizen with us in P'Cola...I hope you are doing well my friend...

TomballGuy05

Established Member
Yea i see your car all the time on base, we need to get together soon and see what that cobra is made of.

Ha, lemme get that 100 shot and then we'll see. I'm not sure it'd be much of a race as I stand. Sick car though, I see it a lot. There's another DSG parked in the SP's parking lot all the time. Chrome 03 cobra rims, looks pretty clean. Anyone know who's that is?

Users who are viewing this thread