Cannon AFB/Clovis Area

LDC2335

Established Member
someone tell the kid with the black cobra like mine to stop driving like idiot.. People are always telling me they see him acting dumb. i like to dive fast and all, but not every stoplight is a drag strip, not to mention his car is loud as hell to begin with

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
someone tell the kid with the black cobra like mine to stop driving like idiot.. People are always telling me they see him acting dumb. i like to dive fast and all, but not every stoplight is a drag strip, not to mention his car is loud as hell to begin with

He has already been informed, by the cops. he got tickets already. but i know what you mean, they think my DSG is the "black" mustang acting a fool, ive been getting followed. Adam (yellow vette) were trying to help him fix it one day and the cops came and they now think were associated with him and assume were up to no good. So if anyone does see him make sure to give him a reminder that he needs to slow down his 14 sec car.

LDC2335

Established Member
So if anyone does see him make sure to give him a reminder that he needs to slow down his 14 sec car.

ouch bro, i have the same motor..lol its more of a mid 13 with a decent driver.
not to mention our cars are very similar minus the wheel finish, i dont want cops thinking im him either. Fail...i hate to wish for the worst, but maybe he'll blow the motor soon and be out of commission for a while, might be a hard lesson learned.

CO_SVT

Established Member
I'm there, just currently deployed. Good to hear the guy who bought Drew's cobra is still acting dumb...

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
ouch bro, i have the same motor..lol its more of a mid 13 with a decent driver.
not to mention our cars are very similar minus the wheel finish, i dont want cops thinking im him either. Fail...i hate to wish for the worst, but maybe he'll blow the motor soon and be out of commission for a while, might be a hard lesson learned.

have you been to the track at this elevation? because at this DA and street tires i saw 2 cobra's like urs run 14's at hobbs, which is where i came up with that statement. but yea i saw it on a roll back today lol, you might have brought him some bad luck.

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
He has already been informed, by the cops. he got tickets already. but i know what you mean, they think my DSG is the "black" mustang acting a fool, ive been getting followed. Adam (yellow vette) were trying to help him fix it one day and the cops came and they now think were associated with him and assume were up to no good. So if anyone does see him make sure to give him a reminder that he needs to slow down his 14 sec car.

We are way ahead of you. We've had run ins already cuz of him months ago and he's already been briefed. Haven't seen him at work much lately, not that I care, but yeah. He's a young and dumb guy.

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
stationed here at cannon. Do you live in Clovis? I heard there was a guy with a red cobra that never brings it out...

The guy your thinking of is a TSgt down at the 73rd AMU, he's hydro shop. And there's a new sonic blue one locally that is a crew chief on the UAV's. Haven't seen him much but talked to him once at walmart.

TomballGuy05

Established Member

Haha...he just got a CRX or something he thinks is pretty fast.

sawhock

Established Member
Yeah He told me that it wouldn't be fair to me if we ever raced with his CRX, mostly because it has launch control. I almost pissed laughing at him. He is pretty f'in stupid!

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
Haven't heard from you in a minute, how's the build coming along?

Just owe them some cash for the motor build, I have everything already, just got done putting all the suspension stuff on about a month and a half ago. Hopefully have it running soon. I got a new cell number too. What about you man? Whats been goin on?

Users who are viewing this thread