Calling out modded 03/04 Cobra's or GT500s in Baton Rouge.

Untamed Snake

Redfire Terminator
Established Member
Z0Sex.. haha that bitch is sexy yeah! I HAVE got to hear that B&B catback mang!

Last edited:

86cobraclone

Established Member
nitrous '10 GT and some other stuff...can't remember. IDK if I'm heading up that way tomorrow...looks like it's suppose to rain tomorrow and so that changes plans. I'll probably be up there next weekend if my tuner isn't down here..I'll let you know.

I know what he run's + he can drive ; )

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
from what I saw of the run, he got beat by a couple cars

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
You don't understand how bad these Eaton's overheat though. They're horrible and I've ehat soaked a few times this summer. Also NA doesn't get affected by the heat....I'm not stupid...lol

LOL. Well you could have bought a NA car. You choose a GT500. Whats the saying race with what you got. Just means spending more money on cooling mods. Heat is the main reason I got the Shelby Heat Exchanger keeps temps down BIG time.

So when are these races going down?

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Should get Z0SHITTT....for your plate :-D

Tried to get my dad to get that for his Z06.

mhmm U know the car is hot shit. U just made bc your dad has the Z and you're stuck with the pig of a car. :fart:
Cool that shitstang down and come run my STOCK untouched w/ (catback that added no power) vette. Its not raining and its not cool. I doubt ya even show.

LOL. Well you could have bought a NA car. You choose a GT500. Whats the saying race with what you got. Just means spending more money on cooling mods. Heat isC the main reason I got the Shelby Heat Exchanger keeps temps down BIG time.

So when are these races going down?
I was wondering the same thing. And he was just thinking it was cool to go with a supercharged car... Guess his is only seasonal. :lol:

Last edited:

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
jkhlir.jpg

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Where have you been? Car is still stock?;-) I can't play this weekend but maybe next. I put in a upper control arm without all the parts, as it wasn't in the packaging, and I have a hell of a clunk when shifting gears.:bored:

School has been owning me.....car IS currently still stock with a B&B cb. I hear ya on parts....what u think the clunk is?? Or what caused it?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
School has been owning me.....car IS currently still stock with a B&B cb. I hear ya on parts....what u think the clunk is?? Or what caused it?

It's because I didn't follow instructions but also didn't receive the bolt sleeve. I thought maybe it wasn't needed and put the clunk washers on the inside of the upper mount instead of the outside of the mount. So it moves just a little in the mount. I have now recieved the sleeve and will have to pull it back off and fix it. I couldn't deal with the hop.

Users who are viewing this thread