Calling out modded 03/04 Cobra's or GT500s in Baton Rouge.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I'm supposedly heading to Gonzales Saturday morning for Siknik @ the Lamar Dixon expo Center. I'll definitely know by tomorrow if anyone wants to make something of this trip. I won't be out there too long, but long enough for some action. Just a heads up to anyone.

Good...looks like we'll be introducing ourselves and cars to one another. Lets have a little fun.:rockon:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
<---Has camera

If it's hot like it's been you'll probably pull me, but we'll see...hopefully heat soak only affects me after our run :D

I never had issues running my KB Cobra in this hot ass summer. I ran people year round and never broke anything (heat related issues).
I'm running in the SAME climate as you so its a fair game. :rolling:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
<---Has camera

I never had issues running my KB Cobra in this hot ass summer. I ran people year round and never broke anything (heat related issues).
I'm running in the SAME climate as you so its a fair game. :rolling:

You don't understand how bad these Eaton's overheat though. They're horrible and I've ehat soaked a few times this summer. Also NA doesn't get affected by the heat....I'm not stupid...lol

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
You don't understand how bad these Eaton's overheat though. They're horrible and I've ehat soaked a few times this summer. Also NA doesn't get affected by the heat....I'm not stupid...lol

I've had a Cobra since terminators came out and before, of course, I understand. I had a scan gauge to monitor my temps and mine IATs were never too high to run in the summer, ever. I skull-drug Vipers, vettes, fbodies, and modded out imports in the summer. I just wanna run for the hell of it...seems to me like you're taking this to heart and scared to get pulled only because of this warm weather. It's 76* outside right now.. high is 92*...low is 72*
If it were 104* outside I could see your point, again, I never had performance issues in the summer / warmer climate. I did have my car setup right but then I spun my ass off on the 'colder blacktop' I suppose. Don't think that the heat is affecting you that bad, its probably robbing you of 15rwhp give or take a few. Throw some ice on that thing if you're that worried about it.

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I've had a Cobra since terminators came out and before, of course, I understand. I just wanna run for the hell of it...seems to me like you're taking this to heart and scared to get pulled only because of this warm weather. It's 76* outside right now.. high is 92*...low is 72*
If it were 104* outside I could see your point, again, I never had performance issues in the summer / warmer climate. I did have my car setup right but then I spun my ass off on the 'colder blacktop' I suppose. Don't think that the heat is affecting you that bad, its probably robbing you of 15rwhp give or take a few. Throw some ice on that thing if you're that worried about it.

I'm worried about getting pulled by a stock car...that's all :-D

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I'm worried about getting pulled by a stock car...that's all :-D

I'll run u on street tires, roll or dig....AND you can let your car sit for HOWEVER long you want with ICE on every part under the hood... Hell, I'll buy you the ice and help you ice that shit down while my car idles the entire time. I'm only making 440rwhp...at the most. Whats there to be worried with? :shrug: Its not like you'd get pulled by a stock camaro SS or stock awd rally car...If that was the case, then I'd be worried.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I'll run u on street tires, roll or dig....AND you can let your car sit for HOWEVER long you want with ICE on every part under the hood... Hell, I'll buy you the ice and help you ice that shit down while my car idles the entire time. I'm only making 440rwhp...at the most. Whats there to be worried with? :shrug: Its not like you'd get pulled by a stock camaro SS or stock awd rally car...If that was the case, then I'd be worried.

Vettes are slow...I can't lose to one...lol I kid I kid. I just never raced a C6 Z06 before besides a procharged one and a stock one with an old amn that couldn't drive. I'm 1-1 with C6 Z06's so I need a win. :-D. I'm going to try to bring some friends.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Vettes are slow...I can't lose to one...lol I kid I kid. I just never raced a C6 Z06 before besides a procharged one and a stock one with an old amn that couldn't drive. I'm 1-1 with C6 Z06's so I need a win. :-D. I'm going to try to bring some friends.

Well heres ur opportunity.

You wanna run a LS3 Vette with boltons from a dig? He's got street tires.

Idk....its too hot outside, I don't want to run into the heatsoak issues ya know. lololol

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Well heres ur opportunity.

Idk....its too hot outside, I don't want to run into the heatsoak issues ya know. lololol

O **** off. Anyway he just texted me back n has a wedding to go to tomorrow. He'd be down to do it sometime. They all actually just went up to BR last weekend and got their ass handed to em by a few BR cars.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
nitrous '10 GT and some other stuff...can't remember. IDK if I'm heading up that way tomorrow...looks like it's suppose to rain tomorrow and so that changes plans. I'll probably be up there next weekend if my tuner isn't down here..I'll let you know.

Untamed Snake

Redfire Terminator
Established Member
Ohhhhh Billlly... heard you're in need of a camera man.. awww man better scoop me up on the way hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread