Calling out modded 03/04 Cobra's or GT500s in Baton Rouge.

86cobraclone

Established Member
If this dude think's a car traping 122 mph is going to beat andrew, well his feeling are gonna be hurt is all i can tell you.

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
i will run you dude. My stock 01 vs your Z06. Lets put a little money on.....just kidding i would get smoked :). Video tape whoever you race i want to see it.

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
i will run you dude. My stock 01 vs your Z06. Lets put a little money on.....just kidding i would get smoked :). Video tape whoever you race i want to see it.

Me and Andrew are trying to get a race together around the 1st of the of the year with maybe my notch getting smoked by him with my current 5.0 setup and a few of us running my bike with his Z06 and his buddies Lambo. Should be interesting. I know i will get both of these cars out the hole from a dig or a 40mph to 60mph role but lets not forget that both these cars can roll on the top end so they may be able to reel me in, we will all see soon!:rockon:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
If this isnt on video i will find both of you and put iVTEC stickers all over your cars.

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
Me and Andrew are trying to get a race together around the 1st of the of the year with maybe my notch getting smoked by him with my current 5.0 setup and a few of us running my bike with his Z06 and his buddies Lambo. Should be interesting. I know i will get both of these cars out the hole from a dig or a 40mph to 60mph role but lets not forget that both these cars can roll on the top end so they may be able to reel me in, we will all see soon!:rockon:

You guys want a third wheel?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
If this dude think's a car traping 122 mph is going to beat andrew, well his feeling are gonna be hurt is all i can tell you.

:rollseyes Wouldn't run Andrew from a roll. It would be from a dead.

Now Andrew doesn't know me, that's cool. Let's see... talked many times at the track when I had my '04. Came to my work a couple of times when I worked in Hammond, Ross Downing. The race would've been all in fun, but now it's a joke.

If any of you other "talkers" want to race, several of us go to NPR or SCR for test and tunes.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Dude thats not that impresive for a vehicle thats laying down 540 to the tires. I dogged the shit out of my 03 Cobra at State Capital chasing down my buddies procharged Challenger, Let me give you the run down.
315 Summotummo out back (they didnt hook),Spec stage I clutch that didnt hold for shit. Had burnt clutch smell in the car for days. Now my little ole Cobra only makes about 470 rwhp on the street tune which it was on because the EGR valve decided it didnt want to do its job for the evening we were there and I still trapped a 11.48 @ 118mph. So please dont post up those numbers and expect guys like us to be like "wow man thats impressive":burn: But if you feel the need to run that truck of yours, please feel free to come on up to BR and I have a few toys that I will gladly run you with and dont worry I will play fair and give you a couple of car lengths!:beer:

? It's a 4000lb Shelby. It's respectable, not overly impressive. The truck is used primarily to haul the car out of town, or the Raptor. It has been detuned since it's racing days. If you ran 11.48 @ 118 in your cobra that is fast. The best I got out of mine was 11.6 @ 121.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Now Andrew doesn't know me, that's cool. Let's see... talked many times at the track when I had my '04. Came to my work a couple of times when I worked in Hammond, Ross Downing.

I happened to run into you ONCE at the track, I've never hung out with you or associated with you otherwise. I went to your work to get syncro-mesh tranny fluid, not to socialize. I guess I went there out of the convenience and the fact that my school is right around the corner. I couldn't pick you out of a crowd, therefore, I do not know what you look like. Again, its not that I'd run you from a dig or roll...I just don't want to run 'you' at all.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I happened to run into you ONCE at the track, I've never hung out with you or associated with you otherwise. I went to your work to get syncro-mesh tranny fluid, not to socialize. I guess I went there out of the convenience and the fact that my school is right around the corner. I couldn't pick you out of a crowd, therefore, I do not know what you look like. Again, its not that I'd run you from a dig or roll...I just don't want to run 'you' at all.

Sounds about right. Never said/implied we were friends.:beer:

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
all this shit is too funny...well since someone is already the third wheel me an dad wanna be the fourth wheel haha whenever yall do it..text me an let me know ill bring the camera. i wanna race the 600 GSXR, they have one by my house thats stock an he swears he will blow my doors off from dead spot i think he is full of shit.

Brandon

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
An black99 idk what you think but your shelby wont beat andrews car on the street it might on the track ONLY becuase he doesn't have tires that hook, his car is almost stock an with tires will run better times then your shelby, give it a break. Your a prick anyways i have personally tried talking to you about your car at the track an you acted like you were to good to talk to me an it was like pulling teeth to even get you to talk!! If you think your car is quick,fast whatever idk if anybody else will but i will be more then happy to skull drag that shelby down the street/strip anything you decide. I am sick of seeing you talk about andrews car apparently he doesnt want to race you get the **** over it an gtf out this thread!!!! ok iam done ranting now, going for a drive :)

Brandon

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
all this shit is too funny...well since someone is already the third wheel me an dad wanna be the fourth wheel haha whenever yall do it..text me an let me know ill bring the camera. i wanna race the 600 GSXR, they have one by my house thats stock an he swears he will blow my doors off from dead spot i think he is full of shit.

Brandon

Brandon,

Sounds good bro, I will be more than happy to get together and run the bike. For starters its a 07 GSXR with simple bolt ons. I dont know about the other GSXR guy thats talking shit but if he has a 08 and newer I will say this they are pretty quick. The only thing though is it has to be on the good ole mexico 101 because i dont have a full leather suit to run at either one of our tracks.:beer:
Steve

And to anybody that has any bitch, moans, complaints to what my car made in power numbers or how fast it was, there are several people on this site that will vouch that I DONT BULLSHIT or LIE about what my car did or what it was able to do.:coolman:

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Brandon,

Sounds good bro, I will be more than happy to get together and run the bike. For starters its a 07 GSXR with simple bolt ons. I dont know about the other GSXR guy thats talking shit but if he has a 08 and newer I will say this they are pretty quick. The only thing though is it has to be on the good ole mexico 101 because i dont have a full leather suit to run at either one of our tracks.:beer:
Steve

And to anybody that has any bitch, moans, complaints to what my car made in power numbers or how fast it was, there are several people on this site that will vouch that I DONT BULLSHIT or LIE about what my car did or what it was able to do.:coolman:

Ok an yea i think his is a 09 i think iam not a 100% ill ask him. Its the guys first bike so idk if he can ride good or not. But iam going to race him dead stop to about 120, the jeep the way it sits will do 0-60 in about 2.8-3.0 but iam leaning out on top end right now injectors are too small i have my 80lb injectors coming tho should be here next week i hope, so he is gonna have to run me down lol.

Brandon

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Ok an yea i think his is a 09 i think iam not a 100% ill ask him. Its the guys first bike so idk if he can ride good or not. But iam going to race him dead stop to about 120, the jeep the way it sits will do 0-60 in about 2.8-3.0 but iam leaning out on top end right now injectors are too small i have my 80lb injectors coming tho should be here next week i hope, so he is gonna have to run me down lol.

Brandon

Let us know how it turns out, If you get him (being a stock bike) then the outcome will likely be the same for me and you. Mine with the bolt ons and im a aggressive rider is about as fast as a stock 09.

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
man he dont wanna race now. I had a race with a built 86 monte carlo with a 383,slicks,100 shot,456 gears,3500 stall an beat him an when he raced that car he lost by a car an i beat the monte carlo by a car for 200 dollars hell yea it was a good night!!!

Users who are viewing this thread