Calling out modded 03/04 Cobra's or GT500s in Baton Rouge.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Just want to see what happens. I have a stock cheby and would like to see how it would run up against my old weapon. I know terminators are quick when done right and not a whole lot needs to be done to them to run 11s. I'm not interested in running a 9 second stang.. I'm looking to match up against a Whipple or Kenne Bell Cobra (550-600hp range). Consider this a friendly little match up, nothing serious...just to see what happens for gits and shiggles. I am not trying to talk it up or none of that. Afterwards lets go hit up hooters, hell...everyone come out. Come' on! :beer:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
My cars down right now until October. I'll be in BR in October. I'll have a stock blower setup ;). I know a whippled cobra and kenne bell cobra that might wanna run you. Come down to New Orleans one Sunday, you'll have a buffet of cars to pick from. Cobras, Vettes, Trans Ams, Camaros, Supras....you pick.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Change your avatar andrew....represent your new car :D. I'd love a z06 daily, but i love the looks when they see the car seat behind the roll cage :D

I don't roll race though...dig only and my car stays on slicks now.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
My car isn't here as of right now but by the end of this year it should be. I'd be down to run yea, I'll have two tunes if you want to run me on either one. I haven't raced a C6Z yet it could be fun.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Ah com'on brah...you have a 150+ rwhp / rwtq on me and that blower...!
You hook and drive that thing right, you should be right der by me if not in front. :beer:

Oh you know your driver mod is worth at least 200hp ;-). I still need a ride in that thing. Altho you may get me to buy my buddies Z06.

I still think it would be a fun race. It needs to stop raining tho otherwise no one will ever get traction.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread