Calling out modded 03/04 Cobra's or GT500s in Baton Rouge.

JasonW

2xScrewed Vert
Established Member
I should be passing through that direction in another month or so, headed to N.O. Could let you know when it'll be :shrug:

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
This would get posted the day I leave to go back to Colorado after being home for 2 weeks and not finding a single race. FML

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Who bought your Cobra?? Can you get that race?

A fellow from Jackson, MS. I had removed blower, doubt he's put more money in it since I unloaded it.

BTW....beautiful Z!!
Thank you very much!

I should be passing through that direction in another month or so, headed to N.O. Could let you know when it'll be :shrug:

Yes indeed...hit me up for sure!

This would get posted the day I leave to go back to Colorado after being home for 2 weeks and not finding a single race. FML

:( Mannnnnn I've had the car for a week. Already raced one 03 Cobra and a 11.0sec - mid 10sec EVO.. Ahhh man...what happened...when you coming back?

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
I am, moved back last week:D, where dem keys at? haha

What you doing back? Back in school?
If you are Im gonna be right off Highland Thursday working on a restraunt tv's, cameras, speakers and alarm. If your looking for a job they are looking to hire so you should stop by. Its just off campus by north gate apartments in that whole new commercial development.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
You're selling yourself short. I'm atleast 40hp less than you and have trapped 124 in warm air. From a roll you should pull a stock Z06. If not I'll drive it for ya.;-)

Yeah Justin...you shouldddd pull a stock Z06...sooo where we doing this?? hmmm? PPPLEASE DO let Richard drive...i'll bust his ass too. lmao:lol:
Dig or roll...you choose your destiny.
Love me some snake for lunch...!
GT5000:rolleyes:

JasonW

2xScrewed Vert
Established Member
I'll shoot you a pm when I know which days I'll be in that area. Would be the perfect oppurtunity to test out my new setup.

when will the modding start on this C6Z?

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Im down. Let me know when and where. I know I dont stand a chance but still would be fun.

How do you figure you'd lose? Me being at my current power level would be a drivers race against a stock Z06. You at your power level should pull him by a car from a 60-130 roll. From a dig it'd be all on you, but you should definitely get the Z06 if you know what you're doing and have a good launch. What's with the lack of confidence man?

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
How do you figure you'd lose? Me being at my current power level would be a drivers race against a stock Z06. You at your power level should pull him by a car from a 60-130 roll. From a dig it'd be all on you, but you should definitely get the Z06 if you know what you're doing and have a good launch. What's with the lack of confidence man?

Well DavidHasselhoff....you lemme know when YOU are ready. I know I'd waste Justin's GT5000.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Well DavidHasselhoff....you lemme know when YOU are ready. I know I'd waste Justin's GT5000.

That's highly unlikely unless of course you're lying about being stock, but hey You can't spell lies without LS....

I'm down whenever to run, but would prefer to run it once I have my "stock" setup installed and when it's not scorching hot. :coolman:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
That's highly unlikely unless of course you're lying about being stock, but hey You can't spell lies without LS....

I'm down whenever to run, but would prefer to run it once I have my "stock" setup installed and when it's not scorching hot. :coolman:

Agreed, how stock is the Z? Stock should trap 122-126. Ported/pullied GT500 125-129. If Andrew busts his ass from a roll, I call bs on the "stock".

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Whats wrong running 'em in this heat?? :burnout:

Obviously with your last car being a 03/04 cobra you'd know the heat isn't a friend for forced induction cars even with the best cooling mods. You still lose power. Like I said when October comes around my car will have everything put on it...I'll be "stock" as you LS boys like to call it...It won't be too hot or too cold...just right. i'm sure by then you'll have some mods to make yours more "stock" as well so it should be a good run.

Users who are viewing this thread