Call out

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Mid-high 8 second car? You must have watched the wrong videos. My pile of junk hasn't been an 8 anything. We run 1/8th mile here in Texas. My junk goes 5.90's to the 660'.
It's difficult to make out, but this appears to be a 5.6@130:

[youtube_browser]iDjvQKsqnKg[/youtube_browser]

neatofrito1618

Established Member
This is the same guy that is allegedly down to run any dragbike or funny car in the country. I'm not exactly sure what this fella has up his sleeve, but I don't think mid 5's in the 1/8th are going to sway him.

If there is anyway this race could make it on video the good folks of SVTP would be greatly appreciative. This thing must have a pretty insane hole shot on street pavement, it's going to take quite a bit on the big end to catch him.

Last edited:

Boostedgt-

Established Member
This is the same guy that is allegedly down to run any dragbike or funny car in the country. I'm not exactly sure what this fella has up his sleeve, but I don't think mid 5's in the 1/8th are going to sway him.

If there is anyway this race could make it on video the good folks of SVTP would be greatly appreciative. This thing must have a pretty insane hole shot on street pavement, it's going to take quite a bit on the big end to catch him.

This should be very easy money for him then.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Well I'll race and I'm not scared. Its been 4 days since I posted that I would race him. My number has been sent to him supposedly. No response yet. Still waiting.

what the call out got a call out and no response?:uh oh: Well good luck to you if you ever hear from them.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Well I'll race and I'm not scared. Its been 4 days since I posted that I would race him. My number has been sent to him supposedly. No response yet. Still waiting.

I didnt get your number until this morning. I sent it after i got it so you should be hearing something soon.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Over a week and no news... bit disappointing.

Hopefully it works out; I'd love to see a conclusion to this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread