Call out

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Any action since the start of the thread? Are drag bikes w/ wheelie bars still fair game to you all?

You all really do need to call out UGR's lambos. If this truck really is what you all are making it out to be there is a lot of money to be made there.

People with insanely fast cars, mountains of cash laying around, and egos the size of the moon aren't going take kindly to some dude with an S10 taking shit. 5 g's isn't anything to the kind of guys driving highly modded Lambos.

Last edited:

87silverbullet

Established Member
For all the people that keep mentioning AMS alpha 12 GTR's and the TT Lambo's from UGR. Put you money on either one of them 2 and see where your money goes if they were to race this truck.

I might email this thread to UGR and AMS and see what they want to do. For some reason I don't see them wanting to do this on the street, too much for them to lose.

Monster Mach

Established Member
For all the people that keep mentioning AMS alpha 12 GTR's and the TT Lambo's from UGR. Put you money on either one of them 2 and see where your money goes if they were to race this truck.

I might email this thread to UGR and AMS and see what they want to do. For some reason I don't see them wanting to do this on the street, too much for them to lose.

Have you ever seen tx2k? Just out of curiosity.. they won't race though iv sent it out

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Monster Mach

Established Member
Any action since the start of the thread? Are drag bikes w/ wheelie bars still fair game to you all?

You all really do need to call out UGR's lambos. If this truck really is what you all are making it out to be there is a lot of money to be made there.

People with insanely fast cars, mountains of cash laying around, and egos the size of the moon aren't going take kindly to some dude with an S10 taking shit. 5 g's isn't anything to the kind of guys driving highly modded Lambos.

Ugr doesn't want to race a chevy.. if they really wanted to win they would spend 40k to win that 5k to shut everyone up

87silverbullet

Established Member
Have you ever seen tx2k? Just out of curiosity.. they won't race though iv sent it out

Ugr doesn't want to race a chevy.. if they really wanted to win they would spend 40k to win that 5k to shut everyone up

Have you seen this truck run? I have and its not your average launch.

Tx2k isn't even on the street so it doesn't even matter.

UGR can spend what they want. They would not and will not win against this truck. What ever it takes UGR to run a number it takes this truck 1/4 of the money to turn the same number.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Have you seen this truck run? I have and its not your average launch.

Tx2k isn't even on the street so it doesn't even matter.

UGR can spend what they want. They would not and will not win against this truck. What ever it takes UGR to run a number it takes this truck 1/4 of the money to turn the same number.

Guess you have never been to a tx2k event :poke: there is just as much street fun as at the strip. This truck sounds GREAT but good luck finding someone to run it on his terms. Where all the card are on the trucks side plus what high hp car would run on a unprep street agaisnt a 4wd high hp truck. Won't find many. Maybe for fun but not big money.

87silverbullet

Established Member
Guess you have never been to a tx2k event :poke: there is just as much street fun as at the strip. This truck sounds GREAT but good luck finding someone to run it on his terms. Where all the card are on the trucks side plus what high hp car would run on a unprep street agaisnt a 4wd high hp truck. Won't find many. Maybe for fun but not big money.

He changed his "unprepped" stipulation somewhere in the middle of this thread. It can be prepped 100 ft out is what he said.

If there's street prep on some concrete out in tx2k like it is in "Cash Days videos", then I need to bring my car out there. I'm just like the guy in this thread, I'm not running at a track.

Monster Mach

Established Member
He changed his "unprepped" stipulation somewhere in the middle of this thread. It can be prepped 100 ft out is what he said.

If there's street prep on some concrete out in tx2k like it is in "Cash Days videos", then I need to bring my car out there. I'm just like the guy in this thread, I'm not running at a track.

And that's why he isn't finding anyone... the real racers wanna run from a roll.. anyone have videos of this truck?

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member

bench racing at its finest. Anyone can be beaten anytime anywhere. Hell next time the truck runs it could be game over for it, its mechanical always a chance of failure. This thread is completely useless as nothing will ever come out of it for a race against this god of a truck

slynch68

Established Member
You can't be serious?

Agreed. Dig racing tests driver skills with the amount of power we're talking about in this thread. Anybody with over 700hp and tires can roll all day. Takes skill to feather that launch on the street in RWD.

Now we aren't talking about RWD in this thread so the advantage goes to the truck with auto. Auto and AWD on the street is thought to beat. Lambo's disadvantage is the manual even with AWD.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Spectators cause problems. If you're in the know I'm sure you will find out but this isn't a public service announcement.

It's not a public service announcement, but it's on a public forum. Yeah right.

And I'm subscribing to this thread to see if anything comes of it.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Well this thread is full of...

a6934dc1-34ce-f038.jpg

Anyone gonna race already?

Boostedgt-

Established Member
I will run that truck. However much they want to go for. Let me know.

I have a small tire non W, small block, stock suspension mustang.

Last edited:

96project

Established Member
On a side note.. I think y'all are crazy for running for so much money on the street. Not because I'd be scared of losing it, but people are killing people for alot less nowa days and $5000 may be A LOT for some people and would rather pull a gun on someone before they handed over that amount of money just cuz they lost a race. I'm down for making it interesting but not so much money to where it's worth losing sleep over.

Users who are viewing this thread