Call out

ZO Fast

All Gold Everything
Established Member
No. I was just stating that I have no interest in talking through multiple people who don't own or drive the truck is all. What you say really doesn't mean much to me, I'm sorry. There is no OMG anything. I didn't think a phone call was too much to ask but apparently it is so I'll just leave it alone. See you guys in a few months maybe.

See you soon princess.

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Come to Tx2K13. There will be plenty of things that will drag that trucks ass all over the place.

here was Tx2k12

[youtube_browser]XRukjoJ5bdY[/youtube_browser]
It's definitely odd this truck never made it's way Tx2k12. They're right next door to Houston and would of walked away rich if this truck is what they claim it is. There is no shortage of people attending the event with money coming out their ass that feel they have something to prove.

evil 03

THE 700 CLUB
Established Member
WendysSuicide.jpg

Boostedgt-

Established Member
It's definitely odd this truck never made it's way Tx2k12. They're right next door to Houston and would of walked away rich if this truck is what they claim it is. There is no shortage of people attending the event with money coming out their ass that feel they have something to prove.

That's because they don't really wanna race. They just want to post on one message forum and claim to be kings of the street. Lmao. Hopefully this thing has a big block in it when it comes back out in 2014.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
I'll double harness just for you. :D

cool story bro

Thanks for the recognition.

While I feel it was more of a response than a story; the fact that you found it to be "cool" certainly makes me feel much better about my contributions.

Although I initially feared your response may have been sarcastic in tone, once I reviewed your previous postings, I knew there was obviously no way you could use irony to mock or convey contempt toward my postings. As that, in and of itself, would be quite ironic.

Now, back to your one-liners and other such drivel... thanks and good day!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member

They don't roll race. Brad (owner) is off shore at the moment is why he hasn't contacted you Chris. I'm done here till Brad returns your call.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Lol. Okay. I bet you'll tear up the hundreds of 1000+whp cars that do digs and rolls here. This is the biggest street racing event in the country and it happens annually. Come prove you're "the king" or shut the **** up.

Sorry but I agree with get the roll racing out of here.

SikO2

Established Member
Sorry but I agree with get the roll racing out of here.

Who said I was a roll race lover? Just b/c thats all they showed in the video doesn't mean that's all that goes on. It's the street, not a drag strip. There should be digs and rolls. If he wants to call people out claiming he is the king of the street I would expect him to hold his own from a roll also. :shrug:

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
+1 to who the **** ever mentioned roll racing..?

Those cars run from a dig as well, that's why a posted a video of one on street tires running 9's.

Poppacapp

Established Member
See if you can set up something with John Sheperd and his AWD Talon. Should be nice match on the street.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Boosted I don't think they are ready. They probly saw your videos and panicked. They need time to get the truck faster.

Users who are viewing this thread