Call out

Boostedgt-

Established Member
I was finally given the truck owners number. I talked to him last night. He is not out of town, however, his truck is currently down. He has my number and will give me a call when he gets it back up and running. The race will probably take place in New Orleans. Okay thats all I got.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
I'll be there.... I know there don't need to be a bunch of people there but I've got to see this one.

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
well atleast they came out strong throwing blows...but I suppose was a lot more keyboard commandoing going on and now that a true competitor doesn't back down...truck isn't ready to run. Awesome sauce.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Any race? Anywhere as long as not track?

How about my 2011 Ranger with Exhaust and K&N drop in filter?

Oh yeah, you run your slicks.
I run my stock tires.

Dirt road, in the rain 1/4 mile.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
bring that weak shit on.... im already lined up

257525021_Z38YY-L.jpg

Those are slow in the 1/4 mile

Last edited:

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Subbed.

I thought they wanted to race boostedgt with the red full size truck, not the S-10. From what I heard being thrown around at CTC, the S-10 is supposed to be a 7 second capable machine. Hard to believe, but you never know.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
There is all kind of shit going down about boosted running the full size truck over on the Gulf Coast Racing FB page. Of course, it became a pissing match and then degraded into call outs for fist fights, LOL.

Mike

Link?

Boostedgt-

Established Member
No need to go over there. I'll give you the cliff notes. I ask to race, they say its not ready, I ask what the hold up is, they call me out to come down and fight. The end.

PS: I have taken my car apart for the winter. After seeing this, I'm sure they will be calling me out to race any time now....

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
No need to go over there. I'll give you the cliff notes. I ask to race, they say its not ready, I ask what the hold up is, they call me out to come down and fight. The end.

PS: I have taken my car apart for the winter. After seeing this, I'm sure they will be calling me out to race any time now....

What faggits...

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Good god that was annoying to read, pathetic honestly. The most annoying thing, (besides the complete lack of grammar, and the wannabe gangster attitude) was the cheerleaders feeling cool because their buddies truck is fast. Cool story guys.

Users who are viewing this thread