CAll BS if u want... I dont care!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I put the title to the tread because i knew it would happen. I never said nething bout national records or numbers. I just put the numbers up I ran. Besides Im not the one who singled someone out and made it personal. And yes my car may be slow compared to some. but its faster then some and its ok. Im never gonna have the fastest car.

I didn't say your car was slow. I just said you were a dumbass for saying you know it's running lean and then you said hey I have enough money for a new motor. Other than that to each their own. I'm sure it's a nice car it's just running a little lean. Take care of it while it's still fine but don't make comments like I have enough money for a new motor.:beer:

crazycarlo

Established Member
No prob man..... I just wanted to post my numbers up. I know its lean, but ill get new numbers as soon as I fix it. All is well int he cobra world... could be worse I cold drive a camaro.... hehe j/k ls1 owners.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
That's part of the reason members are hard on other members. Sometimes it takes some harsh comments to get people to see things. I hope you get it fixed and all is good with your car.:beer:

markymark2003

Established Member
Just take the massive chip off your shoulder. We're all Cobra owners here. Its not like you're defending your dyno results and AF ratio to some Camaro owners... lol.
just like you said he could be drivin a camaro...we should be congratulating him not bustin his balls...we are all mustang drivers

markymark2003

Established Member
this thread has nothing to do with track times...he was just putting up his dyno numbers..he didnt say anything about track times, what are your track times,,,im sure not good,,your car is stock

crazycarlo

Established Member
God when is it gonna stop? Tell ya what 2V99 who do u think would win in a race between me and you? Know what that has to do with this post.....absolutely nothing just like track times. Ill post some up after I put my blower on next week.

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
this thread has nothing to do with track times...he was just putting up his dyno numbers..he didnt say anything about track times, what are your track times,,,im sure not good,,your car is stock
i didnt say this thread had anything to do with track times, nor did i say that he said anything about track times. and nobody said my track times were good. track times<dyno numbers.

oh, and you only have to use one comma.

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
God when is it gonna stop? Tell ya what 2V99 who do u think would win in a race between me and you? Know what that has to do with this post.....absolutely nothing just like track times. Ill post some up after I put my blower on next week.
i didnt say my car would beat your car in a race. i was just stating; track times over dyno numbers. hell i didnt even say your dyno numbers were bad, calm the **** down.

crazycarlo

Established Member
well u get dos comas, cause im drunk and im not gonna change it, lol. Either way Im going to the track as soon as the blower gets on.

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
wow sorry i held comma button to long at least i dont have 351 post and a stock mustang. what are you a "bench racer" hahaha
how in the hell am i bench racer, if i just now said my car would NOT beat his in a race? its dumbasses like you that piss me off. go get an education of some sort.

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
i didnt hate on his dyno numbers, nor would i hate on his times. you all are taking offense to things way to easily, dont get too excited.

markymark2003

Established Member
i have a major in civil engineering from georgia tech, not sure if that is an education of some sort, but i think it is pretty good. oh and i am so dumb i actually do stuff to my car and i am on forums to learn stuff about the car i am working on, not on here to post 351 times to keep my car stock. stock mustangs are slow ahha

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
im on here to talk about cars, and see some cool cars, etc. and if you really think 351 is a lot for a post count, try taking a look at some of the other members post counts on here in the thousands. do yourself a favor and put that major from georgia tech to good use, and try not to make yourself look like an idiot.

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
oh and btw my car isnt stock, just the mods arent worth talking about. when i get some major mods done, then i might post them in my sig/brag about them.

markymark2003

Established Member
well i dont think im an idiot..just tryin to stick up for a fellow hot rodder. a hot rodder that doesnt take his car to a shop to work on it, oh and i guess my education is being put to a use since my salary is around $150,000 a year, well i guess idiots make good money. maybe i shouldnt have gone to college if it were that easy

Users who are viewing this thread