CAll BS if u want... I dont care!

98KBCobraVert

Not a KB anymore!
Established Member
Listen this post got way, to way out of hand. I just wanted to postmy numbers up.i live SVTP and Ive been a member for a few years. Mods please close this thread as its pointless now and i put the graph up and ther is nothing left to say.

Well how do you want it to go you a$$hat? When you title a thread like you did, what did you expect?

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
what a bunch of tards.... Just keep the rich 14.0. I hear a 15.3 AFR is good for vortechs and 30 degrees of timing.... Make sure to run atleast 10lbs un-intercooled boost. If you run less your car will be slow and blow up. Make sure the AFR does not drop down below 15.0. Thats risky business.

crazycarlo

Established Member
what a bunch of tards.... Just keep the rich 14.0. I hear a 15.3 AFR is good for vortechs and 30 degrees of timing.... Make sure to run atleast 10lbs un-intercooled boost. If you run less your car will be slow and blow up. Make sure the AFR does not drop down below 15.0. Thats risky business.

Ur the effin tard. I already stated that the issue was getting fixed and I had a custom tune being made by amazon for the vortech. And I never touched the timing in the car. Its a performance tune from the diablosport. And talk about me running 10lbs of un intercooled boost, look at u and ur blower. U want to run more boost and u cant even intercool urs. SO whatever.

fourvalvegt

Established Member
Ur the effin tard. I already stated that the issue was getting fixed and I had a custom tune being made by amazon for the vortech. And I never touched the timing in the car. Its a performance tune from the diablosport. And talk about me running 10lbs of un intercooled boost, look at u and ur blower. U want to run more boost and u cant even intercool urs. SO whatever.

wow coming from the guy buying vortech the company that doesnt even offer a real intercooler, just a restrictive aftercooler that makes you relocate your battery. maybe you shouldnt have posted anything until your car was done so you dont look so stupid

crazycarlo

Established Member
Yep I bought a vortech. Got a deal on it. Was gonna go procharger. I dont care what kind of blower is on anyones car. Point is I said a long time ago the a/f mixture problem was getting fixed and stated that it would be dangerous with that mixture and a blower BUT I HAVE A CUSTOM TUNE COMING. And still ppl think im going to keep it at 14. And until yesterday I didnt even know about it being there. It surprised me to. Im going to get it fixed and dyno'd again, then Ill put the blower on it and get it dyno'd and head to the strip. I like this place its full of good advice and im trying to take some of it but ppl keep bashing me on here for something i already said was getting fixed. On a lighter note who won or is winning the dallas game?

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member

christ bro just joking around.... don't get your panties in a bunch.... :dw:

and trust me, I know I cant intercool my car btw. I'm only going to run 8-9lbs so its not an issue. I'm going to add a meth kit sometime over the summer anyways.

Im sorry I'm not like everyone else and run a vortech. I like my car to actually make torque below 4k rpms.

Brospeph, just grab a :beer: and chill. Were all bro's around here. I just think its funny that people bitch and moan about worthless shit. It's just a dyno # and you have the sheets to prove it. Yes you made high #'s, but the fact is it's because you are LEAN. if you richen up the AFR you would probably lose a few HP/TQ, but have a much much safer car. I know it's not an issue as you are getting an Amazon tune for the vortech. Just make sure the AFR is around 11.8-12.0

crazycarlo

Established Member
Cool and just for the record I had a deal to buy a KB but the guy got offered more so I told his to take the deal. If I didnt have the vortech I was thinking about doing an eaton swap and I still want to do one. Some guy with an 03 cobra earlier today told me not to that the eaton doesnt make any power.

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
Cool and just for the record I had a deal to buy a KB but the guy got offered more so I told his to take the deal. If I didnt have the vortech I was thinking about doing an eaton swap and I still want to do one. Some guy with an 03 cobra earlier today told me not to that the eaton doesnt make any power.

steigermier is now doing a stage 5 port. 03/04 guys can now put down over 530rwhp/tq with the eaton. that is just plain sick.

all you need is an o/r midpipe, catback, intake, 2.76 upper pulley, 2lb lower, idler setup, SCT BA maf, 60lb injectors and a fuel pump.... Thats like 1500 bucks plus like 1200 for the stage 5. 2700 plus a tune (500). your looking at only 3k dollars to have a car that makes some nasty power.

sometime down the road I WILL trade my KB'd 98 for an 03/04. I really want a comp orange vert. only 72 of that combo made.... :bowdown:

crazycarlo

Established Member
Yeah I know when the guy told me that im sure I had a puzzled look on my face. This guy didnt even deserve his car I told him it was a nice ride and he was like "ehhh its ok" and even said his "351 fox was only alright" Plus I was thinking what if I did an eaton swap and put a KB on it. But yes I want a term as well. A black one with some Steeda ultralite 2's. One day, one day. Ive even toyed with the thought of selling the blower setup for my car and trading it in and stuff but to me having the payment wasnt worth it right now. Im 24 a firefighter here in GA and wanna save up for a house.

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
Yeah I know when the guy told me that im sure I had a puzzled look on my face. This guy didnt even deserve his car I told him it was a nice ride and he was like "ehhh its ok" and even said his "351 fox was only alright" Plus I was thinking what if I did an eaton swap and put a KB on it. But yes I want a term as well. A black one with some Steeda ultralite 2's. One day, one day. Ive even toyed with the thought of selling the blower setup for my car and trading it in and stuff but to me having the payment wasnt worth it right now. Im 24 a firefighter here in GA and wanna save up for a house.

Im in the same boat. Im 21 and will be starting my new job (HVAC apprentice) in about 1-2 months. My test is on Jan 28th for the apprenticeship to see if I get accepted. i should start work by the end of Feb. My goal is to have my own house by the time I am 23. I'm going to buy a lot now, prep it for the build, and start the build at the beginning of next year. I want the house built and ready to move into by my 23rd b-day (august 14th, 2009).

crazycarlo

Established Member
Well good luck man hope it works out. My bro in law is a HVAC tech, my best friend owns his own painting business, and my cousin is a project manager of a big electrical company here. So who knows maybe when Im ready to build I can get a deal. I should have bought one when I was in the military.

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm running 10lbs of un-intercooled boost :kaboom: :cuss:. LOL. Just messing.

My car made almost 10 hp more when it was lean (about 14 A/F); but, that was what prob. blew my original motor up in the first place. Now I have 10 less in hp, about 5 more in torque AND it won't blow up. I think it was a good trade off.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Yeah Im deff having the problem fixed. And sometime before summer Im getting a FMIC cause it gets hott in south GA, haha.

98KBCobraVert

Not a KB anymore!
Established Member
wow coming from the guy buying vortech the company that doesnt even offer a real intercooler, just a restrictive aftercooler that makes you relocate your battery. maybe you shouldnt have posted anything until your car was done so you dont look so stupid

no need to dis vortech there buddy.

snake6778

Established Member
HAHAHA said professionals were not paid to tune my car as it was just dyno pulls. Also said professionals told me that i could prob get away with it at that on a N/A motor esp since I have a tune coming.

95PGTTech: Why dont u get more post then maybe u can have some room to make fun of someone. I bet ur the type of person that would challenge me to a race when ur states away. So u mean to tell me that being a .5 lean would give me 15-30 rwhp? Cool thing about it is, Ive got the money for a built motor. Anyways I just posted my numbers up for ppl to see. These numbers dont matter anyway cause the blower is sitting in my garage. U gonna call BS when I put 470 at the rear wheels?

More posting makes you more knowledgeable? Dam I better get posting..

Just because you have the money for a throw away motor doesn't mean you should blow it. I'm sure there are tons of mods you can go get with that money to make it even faster. Use that money to go get your car fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread