CAll BS if u want... I dont care!

crazycarlo

Established Member
Car was dynoed today, A "dyno dynamics" dynomometer. Diablosport tune, Bassani o/r X, Bassani Catback, JLT Rai. 293.6HP/291ftlbs of torque. Car was running really lean like 14.0 so they didnt even try a 3rd run. Also just so you know buddy of mine with sniper tune and JLT rai and o/r H and SLP dynoed same dyno same day and laid down 271?????

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
its made power because it was lean. you need to richen that sucker up. Probably running some crazy timing as well. Are those #'s SAE corrected?

crazycarlo

Established Member
HAHAhA bring the haters... they told me ud say that, lo. Naw I really dont care. High, low it is what it is. I guess it means my friends car only put down like 230 then huh?

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
hahaha..wow. Keeping thinking your car soo powerful cuz of the lean condition.

I could use a new block...

Shinigami

Established Member
HAHAhA bring the haters... they told me ud say that, lo. Naw I really dont care. High, low it is what it is. I guess it means my friends car only put down like 230 then huh?

you'll never know what you make till you fix your tune and go to a mustang dyno or a dynojet

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
dyno dynamics = really inflated numbers

Thats not always true, they can be set to read like any other dyno out there.
The particular dyno he dynoed on is set to give the same coreection factor ect of a dynojet so no. It's not that inflated. I can actually attest to this dyno because a close friend of mine dyno'd his car on this dyno and went to a dynojet afew days later and put down within 5hp the numbers he did there and the weather conditions where very similar.

Plus look at his friend he dynoed 271, thats actually about right. I only dynoed like 5hp more then him 2 weeksago

Carlos i heard you put down 291 right after you did it, actually got a couple of calls on my phone with people asking me if that sounded right. Obviously i responded no. But as you have a 14.0 AFR that explains alot of it. I dyno'd about what your friend did before the turbo kit went on. You made that much power do to that EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AFR your running. I wouldnt even CONCIDER putting that vortech on there untill you have that motor looked at man thats bad...real bad

Toasty

Established Member

14.0 AF is bad news. Get that fixed asap or you could potentially do some internal damage to your pistons/valves.

Otherwise I couldnt give a rats ass about your dyno numbers. A dyno tune is for optimal driveability, not some score you can brag about like a SAT.

My94GT

Established Member
wow cool another dyno racer, run good times then talk about the power you make.

also id consider bringing the A\F down a bit i mean some people like to run lean but thats way up there.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I don't understand why these numbers are so unbelievable for all you guys. Mine put down 275/275 on a dynojet with just a CAI, Magnaflow catted X, and Magnaflow catback. That was on a stock tune, 85 degrees, high humidity, and no fan blowing on the car.

Rocsfinest97

Domestics > Imports
Established Member
I am not saying I discredit you, but on ANY car forum, I dont believe any kind of numbers til I see them on paper.

Post your dyno sheets to validate your thread.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
yea dude you better feed that bitch more gas or your gonna be getting the best gas mileage of your life while your car sits in the garage due to engine failure

crazycarlo

Established Member
OK first off I didnt mean to come off as a @$$ but everytime someone post something on here that someone else doesnt think should happen its automatically BS. I didnt know the car was running lean until the dyno ppl told me. But my friends car with the same mods put 271 at the rear wheels WHILE ALSO RUNNING VERY LEAN. As for the 14.0 a/f I have never had any pinging in the car and Ive driven it hard for over 6 months. But I intend tohave the issue solved pretty soon.

As for those that tell me to back my power up with times, well i will as soon as I get to the track. This dyno day just happened to come along and I said hey why not.

I know nothing about dyno's so I dunno which ones are high or low. But this place is a reputable place here and has been in mustang magazines so Im gonna go out on a limb and say they know what their doing. I plan to have the car dynoed pretty soon at another place with a diff dyno and see what happens.

James well Im still putting the vortech on however Ive already ordered a custom tune from Amazon for the supercharger. The guys at the shop told me I could bring it back when I get it and well stap it down again so i will o from there. Oh and here are the graphs for anyone that wants to look.

CCF01122008_00000-2.jpg
[/IMG]

CCF01122008_00000-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread