CAll BS if u want... I dont care!

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
well i dont think im an idiot..just tryin to stick up for a fellow hot rodder. a hot rodder that doesnt take his car to a shop to work on it, oh and i guess my education is being put to a use since my salary is around $150,000 a year, well i guess idiots make good money. maybe i shouldnt have gone to college if it were that easy
i dont really car how much you make, i didnt ask how much you made.
you have a 99 gt. it looks the same as a 6 cylinder. no hood scoop, no side scoops and a gay ass wing haha
i could care less what it looks like, it doesnt perform and/or sound the same as a v6 (stock for stock). i guess, i am missing out on a non-functional hood scoop, and non-functional side scoops. oh, and i went wingless.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Man you guys are really ****ing gay when it comes to bitching about dynos. Bs this, Bs that. It's what the guy had to go off (particular dyno) so cut him some slack.

markymark2003

Established Member
wow im sorry you choose to push around a slow car that doesnt look good, oh and i know you didnt ask how much i made, but you are the one who said i should put my degree to good use and i think i have done that..so it was just an answer to your statement

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
Man you guys are really ****ing gay when it comes to bitching about dynos. Bs this, Bs that. It's what the guy had to go off (particular dyno) so cut him some slack.
if you were referring to me, i wasnt bitching about dynos, or his dyno numbers.

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
wow im sorry you choose to push around a slow car that doesnt look good, oh and i know you didnt ask how much i made, but you are the one who said i should put my degree to good use and i think i have done that..so it was just an answer to your statement
i meant put your education to good use by making it look like you actually have one.

96 chris

Established Member
Markymark I hope that you understand that if you take so much offense to little things people type you will be in for a lot of pointless arguements on this board. Try to relax and have some fun here instead of having a heated comback to every comment.

Nothing against you, just my .02

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
Markymark I hope that you understand that if you take so much offense to little things people type you will be in for a lot of pointless arguements on this board. Try to relax and have some fun here instead of having a heated comback to every comment.

Nothing against you, just my .02
very well put.

markymark2003

Established Member
your right i just get tired of every board hating on people. i mean he just posted up jis numbers. why cant people just agree with it and encourage him, not discourage him

95PGTTech

Established Member
HAHAHA said professionals were not paid to tune my car as it was just dyno pulls. Also said professionals told me that i could prob get away with it at that on a N/A motor esp since I have a tune coming.

95PGTTech: Why dont u get more post then maybe u can have some room to make fun of someone. I bet ur the type of person that would challenge me to a race when ur states away. So u mean to tell me that being a .5 lean would give me 15-30 rwhp? Cool thing about it is, Ive got the money for a built motor. Anyways I just posted my numbers up for ppl to see. These numbers dont matter anyway cause the blower is sitting in my garage. U gonna call BS when I put 470 at the rear wheels?

I said that these professionals who people pay to tune their cars and have a shitload more experience than you, who IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL, said that this was dangerous...and yet you seem to put no emphasis on their opinion.

Yeah, my post count really determines intelligence. Maybe my post count is lower than yours because I'm out getting my hands dirty while you're e-racing. You have the money for a built motor? Great...I guess you're into spending money when you don't have to.

It's not like I'm the only person saying this to you, but whatever, a hole in your piston is going to be the only thing that will make you shut up, you're the be all, end all, know all, we just aren't as cool as you running less than 14.0:1 afr's.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Ive gotten my hands dirty plenty buddy. Like I said I wasnt paying them to tune my car. ANd I stated in my very FIRST post I know it was lean. So whatever man... you post count does not determine ur intelligence..... us dumb@$$ comments give me a good idea to that.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
you guys are a bunch of haters..if he had got his car dynoed on a dynojet or mustang you would have said those dynos are bad. i joined this forun casue i was tired of people like yall, but i guess i joined the wrong forum. every forum has haters. most of you guys probably dont even work on your own cars. its like he said, he has a vortech in his garage. when he gets those installed are u gonna bash those numbers too. a N/A motor is safe at 13.5. so he is off .5. you think that is worth 30 rwhp. and im sure he is gonna put the vortech on his self. most of you guys have to go to a shop just to get bolt ons put on your cars. that is what is wrong with hot rodding. all the people are just a bunch of naysayer. maybe his car is just a factory freak. it happens. why not just stop hating and congradulate him. nice numbers man keep it up. cant wait to see the new numbers with the vortech, but im sure youll never make the peanut gallery happy.

Well if you dont like what we have to say then you can gtfo we dont need you here, no one knows who you are so i dont think i value your blind oppinion. If he wants to drive a car with a dangerous a/f thats his perogative. Say we are haters cause if it blows you cant say we didnt tell you so. Personally i dont judge cars by dyno numbers so i couldnt give a rats ass what it did on the dyno if it cant back those numbers up.:cryying:

crazycarlo

Established Member
Listen this post got way, to way out of hand. I just wanted to postmy numbers up.i live SVTP and Ive been a member for a few years. Mods please close this thread as its pointless now and i put the graph up and ther is nothing left to say.

Users who are viewing this thread