C&D Cover Leaks 2015 Mustang Images

70Maverick

Established Member
Me too. It has been confirmed it has cooled seats, so I am already sold on it.:D

Hope this is a joke. If you think a car...ANY car needs cooled seats you are definitely part of the problem. Those that believe in lighted door sills, lighted cup holders, "puddle lamps" and especially heated/cooled seats.....YOU are what is wrong with the current Mustang. Should not have leather standard, power windows standard, power locks standard, Heated steering wheel? REALLY. Anyone that likes any of that stuff does NOT like driving. It's not a video game. It's not supposed to be. It's an experience. You "might" feel the road accidentally, you "might" HEAR the road accidentally. If that bothers you, please buy a Prius and move along, you don't get it.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Hope this is a joke. If you think a car...ANY car needs cooled seats you are definitely part of the problem. Those that believe in lighted door sills, lighted cup holders, "puddle lamps" and especially heated/cooled seats.....YOU are what is wrong with the current Mustang. Should not have leather standard, power windows standard, power locks standard, Heated steering wheel? REALLY. Anyone that likes any of that stuff does NOT like driving. It's not a video game. It's not supposed to be. It's an experience. You "might" feel the road accidentally, you "might" HEAR the road accidentally. If that bothers you, please buy a Prius and move along, you don't get it.

9/10. Good troll post. You almost had me going:D:lol:

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member

Get off your righteous sports car high horse and go buy a Miata.

I daily drive my car and I like to have a sporty car that's also comfortable, and now that they have experienced it, my nuts now demand AC seats during Texas summer months...

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member

this type of logic is just plain scary. you can have your fox based mustangs that have so much flex you can't open the drivers door when its on a lift.

a car should evolve, and always get better. each generation of the mustang should be faster, sharper and better looking.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
One of my favorite features on my 2013 Explorer.

Ditto.

I daily drive my car and I like to have a sporty car that's also comfortable, and now that they have experienced it, my nuts now demand AC seats during Texas summer months...

Ditto again. 100+ degrees and 100% humidity = sweaty sack syndrome. While I don't need cooled seats in my play toy, a lot of people will daily drive these cars and it comes in handy.

As for the looks, it's promising.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

You are actually part of the problem as to why the big three are just now finally catching up to the rest of the world in terms of quality and fit+finish, because people like you were closed minded to these features until you hit a buddy or family member with a car like that and we're blown away. You are the reason why euro trash like BMW, audi and Mercedes were able to take such a foothold in the marketplace. People want these features in the mustang as well as all newer cars. It's 2014 not ****ing 1964. why can't the mustang have the same features a comparably priced Nissan 370z, Genesis, etc have? Sorry but at the price tag they are offering it better have heated/cooled seats, door sill lights and whatnot because that's what the competing cars have.

Don't like driving lol. I guess that's why the newer offerings finally are turning the tide on the European cars in terms of driving experience. By that, I mean handling, something that was greatly lacking in the driving experience department until recently. But I'd imagine someone with the screen name if "70 Maverick" probably only thinks the driving experience is measured in 1320' of straight line at a time. To which the rest of the world lol's at. The "Ultimate driving Machine" M3 now gets its ass handed to it by a lowly Mustang GT with the same features for thousands less. If you don't like that, you don't like modern cars period. You should prolly stick to old rusted shitboxes and ordering parts from your summit catalog.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The cover image is okay, but I surely hope the actual '15 Mustang looks better than that rendering. We'll continue to see more renders as the magazines try to pique our interest in the next Mustang.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I think I like that rendering. It's about right from all the latest spy photos. If the car seriously loses the 300+ lbs that has been leaked, we will have something special.

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
Odd that they claim this is leaked while they credit multiple photographers and an illustrator. If this is the rear, it looks like the design team got lazy.

2015 Ford Mustang Leaked! 360º View and Full Details – News – Car and Driver

Capture_zps3889e912.jpg

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member

Even those turd buckets have leather seats. But I'm sure he thinks his falcon or fox-based mustang is still the pinnacle of engineering achievement. :lol:

RestoStang67

GO LOBOS!
Established Member
i think its pretty good looking. the front end is a little too flat though. Very interesting info about the future powertrains...

"However, the Mustang’s 2015 model year will be a long one—as was 1965—and thus, Ford will offer powertrain upgrades in the months after its launch. Updates to the V-6 will be minimal, but we understand that the GT-badged “five-oh” will jump to 500 horsepower.

A STABLE FULL OF WILD HORSES
Ford has many plans for ultra-high-performance Mustangs. The first will be a successor to the Shelby-branded GT500, and the company will continue to offer Ford’s “Trinity” supercharged 5.8-liter V-8 making 662 horses. Past the new-gen Shelby GT500, Ford has additional powertrain options for two more hi-po nameplates.

The first is a twin-turbocharged V-8, code-named “Voodoo,” which displaces between 5.0 and 5.5 liters and, most intriguingly, has a “flat-plane” or 180-degree crankshaft, as Ferrari has used in its V-8s since 1973. This configuration, also found in the late Lotus Esprit V-8, is akin to connecting two four-cylinder banks to a common crankshaft. Flat cranks theoretically improve power, throttle response, and the soundtrack at the expense of greater vibration. This EcoBoost V-8 will produce between 550 and 600 horses. It will power a Shelby GT350–branded model that eventually will take over from the GT500, as Ford is desperate to discontinue that car’s costly and thirsty Trinity.

The last high-performance Mustang will be a successor to the Boss 302. What will power it is still not finalized. If all goes according to plan, Ford would like to use a naturally aspirated version of the Voodoo engine. However, initial testing has not yielded the desired results in Dearborn, and it’s possible that a hotted-up version of the 5.0 Coyote could be used—as was the case in the previous Boss."

Last edited:

B746

Resident Logician
Established Member
Shocked this post was bashed so fervently

Users who are viewing this thread