C&D Cover Leaks 2015 Mustang Images

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
attachment.php

94_Vert

Established Member
Ehh...kinda like the c7 at first, not sure about it. Maybe it will grow on me.

70Maverick

Established Member
Clearly a photochop. They are still guessing trying to sell mags. Barely looks different from a '14.
I believe the REAL 15 will look quite a bit different.
I believe that A pillar pictured is straight off a '99.

Last edited:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
OP is that a pic you took yourself? If so lets see some more pics in the magazine. I'm very curious on the rear on of the car

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
If the images are legit, C&D did it with Fords approval. I mean be serious. Ford probably gave them the images as an exclusive as long as they agreed to play along. Likely just Ford trying to make the '15 Mustang trend up a few more spots on Google.

70Maverick

Established Member
If it looks like that....I might be in

Really? Looks like a Fusion Coupe. I get the "family face". I was around when the '87 Taurus, Tbird, Mustang etc' had the same face. But at least the Mustang looked like a Mustang. Not a 2 door Taurus. Terribly un-imaginative.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Really? Looks like a Fusion Coupe. I get the "family face". I was around when the '87 Taurus, Tbird, Mustang etc' had the same face. But at least the Mustang looked like a Mustang. Not a 2 door Taurus. Terribly un-imaginative.

Call me crazy, but I can see some serious potential in it, I can dress it up nicely. What I like is the promise of less weight, better interior, IRS

70Maverick

Established Member
Call me crazy, but I can see some serious potential in it, I can dress it up nicely. What I like is the promise of less weight, better interior, IRS

THIS^^^ I will give you this. Again, I was around in the pre air-bag era (and still have 3 foxbody Mustangs) that weigh 2,800 lbs. This 4,200 lb stuff was old to me before you saw your first Mustang. I agree with you there.

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I found the image on Mustang6G.com

They always get the scoop on pics

THIS^^^ I will give you this. Again, I was around in the pre air-bag era (and still have 3 foxbody Mustangs) that weigh 2,800 lbs. This 4,200 lb stuff was old to me before you saw your first Mustang. I agree with you there.

I agree. It needed to shed weight. The design so far is a mix of the current car and fusion-esque. I think once the car hits the showroom floor, we can really assess where its at. Im hopeful.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
They always get the scoop on pics

I agree. It needed to shed weight. The design so far is a mix of the current car and fusion-esque. I think once the car hits the showroom floor, we can really assess where its at. Im hopeful.
Me too. It has been confirmed it has cooled seats, so I am already sold on it.:D

Users who are viewing this thread