C&D Cover Leaks 2015 Mustang Images

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
They'll be transient owners..two years and on to the next big thing. I've seen this movie before, I know how it ends. These kinda people aren't into the whole Mustang scene and aren't true hobbyist like most on this board that actually work on their own car, attend races/shows/club events, and help to make this hobby so great.

Oh, and I'm also Old Mustang Fan...who doesn't like dealing with New Mustang Fan/newbies :-D :lol1: :D

hipster mustang fan?

svtshadow

Banned
Can't wait for all the non-Ford/non-Mustang/non-car people in general to jump on the 2015 Mustang band wagon because it will be the next "it" car. This will be worse than when the S197 came out...

:rollseyes

I'm interested to hear/see more about the flat plane crank V8 and what it'll be stuffed in.

Do people really worry about this type of stuff...mustang owners:lol::lol::lol::lol:

smitty2919

Established Member
They'll be transient owners..two years and on to the next big thing. I've seen this movie before, I know how it ends. These kinda people aren't into the whole Mustang scene and aren't true hobbyist like most on this board that actually work on their own car, attend races/shows/club events, and help to make this hobby so great.

Oh, and I'm also Old Mustang Fan...who doesn't like dealing with New Mustang Fan/newbies :-D :lol1: :D

Why are you getting so butthurt over the fact a "non mustang/car person" goes and buys a new mustang? That's the whole reason ppl like that can buy them because of the vast aftermarket/knowledge and being a "cheaper" car. Plus some people like to say the drive a Mustang...so what. Hell I'm surprised you didn't get mad about people driving around in a V6 Mustang...

Let all those people buy these cars, and then sell them and loose their ass on it because it depreciated in 2 years then you buy it cheaper...I see no downside to this. With ANY car scene, you will have people that drive cars just because. They know jack about the car and they use it as an image booster for themselves.

Go buy a Lambo or something and see how many of THOSE people know how to work on a car LOL

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Hope this is a joke. If you think a car...ANY car needs cooled seats you are definitely part of the problem. Those that believe in lighted door sills, lighted cup holders, "puddle lamps" and especially heated/cooled seats.....YOU are what is wrong with the current Mustang. Should not have leather standard, power windows standard, power locks standard, Heated steering wheel? REALLY. Anyone that likes any of that stuff does NOT like driving. It's not a video game. It's not supposed to be. It's an experience. You "might" feel the road accidentally, you "might" HEAR the road accidentally. If that bothers you, please buy a Prius and move along, you don't get it.

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

The more I look at it, the more it looks like a Fusion coupe.

This, they should have just called it that and made a all new designed mustang. It's not bad looking though.

BlueSnake01

Established Member

Don't see whats wrong with that? :shrug:
They are part of the reason why the Mustang is still around. Everyone was new to the Mustang at some point as you were as well. Never understood those types of people, no one cares how long you had x thing or knew about x thing. I have it or like it now and thats all that matters to me.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Don't see whats wrong with that? :shrug:
They are part of the reason why the Mustang is still around. Everyone was new to the Mustang at some point as you were as well. Never understood those types of people, no one cares how long you had x thing or knew about x thing. I have it or like it now and thats all that matters to me.

No, they are THE reason the Mustang is still around. Ford has sold a shit ton of Mustangs and the vast majority of them aren't "hardcore enthusiasts." Hell a lot of them are women that think the Mustang is cute or cool. Those people that drive sales allow us to see Ford put money into models like the Boss and GT500. Know what happens when a car loses mass appeal and only enthusiasts like it? Look no further than the Camaro after '02. GM learned their lesson and created a car with more mass appeal and even outsell the Mustang now. People should be thanking all the newbs.

Go Down South

Established Member

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
No, they are THE reason the Mustang is still around. Ford has sold a shit ton of Mustangs and the vast majority of them aren't "hardcore enthusiasts." Hell a lot of them are women that think the Mustang is cute or cool. Those people that drive sales allow us to see Ford put money into models like the Boss and GT500. Know what happens when a car loses mass appeal and only enthusiasts like it? Look no further than the Camaro after '02. GM learned their lesson and created a car with more mass appeal and even outsell the Mustang now. People should be thanking all the newbs.

This.

It's a mustang, whatever it looks like. I wanna support it and hope it sells so the higher end models are more badass.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
American Muscle put a new picture up, cant put it up with the tablet on tapatalk.

Lokks good

Edit it appears its the same one as the OPs
http://muscle.am/S550Engine

Last edited:

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Hope this is a joke. If you think a car...ANY car needs cooled seats you are definitely part of the problem. Those that believe in lighted door sills, lighted cup holders, "puddle lamps" and especially heated/cooled seats.....YOU are what is wrong with the current Mustang. Should not have leather standard, power windows standard, power locks standard, Heated steering wheel? REALLY. Anyone that likes any of that stuff does NOT like driving. It's not a video game. It's not supposed to be. It's an experience. You "might" feel the road accidentally, you "might" HEAR the road accidentally. If that bothers you, please buy a Prius and move along, you don't get it.

Hey, how about moving up north where you really want heated seats? Heated steering wheel must be incredibly nice.
I'm pretty sure you don't live anywhere northern where it gets less than -30 in the winter.

Stupid post.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Can't wait for all the non-Ford/non-Mustang/non-car people in general to jump on the 2015 Mustang band wagon because it will be the next "it" car. This will be worse than when the S197 came out...

:rollseyes

You think the mustang is bad, look at Jeeps. As soon as the JK wrangler came out, every fool buying an SUV got ahold of one and put 37's on it for his daily driver. And prices on the lift kits are through the roof because every Joe out there wants to pimp out his jeep. Don't even get me started on the fools putting 20's or 24's on them...

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
You think the mustang is bad, look at Jeeps. As soon as the JK wrangler came out, every fool buying an SUV got ahold of one and put 37's on it for his daily driver. And prices on the lift kits are through the roof because every Joe out there wants to pimp out his jeep. Don't even get me started on the fools putting 20's or 24's on them...
Agreed, lift kit companies are flat out raping JK owners. Yet another reason why I love my TJ, cheaper parts! :D

HandBanana

Established Member
They make cars for people like you... they're called Caterham Super 7s, Ariel Atoms, and KTM Xbows. According to you, you don't need anything more than what they offer.:loser:

Uhh, I'll take an Aerial Atom V8 over any Mustang ever made. Pretty much over any car ever made. I will gladly get soaked in the rain on the way to work so that the next day I can experience a truly terrifying commute in dry conditions.

From these renderings, the redesign looks lazy at best, car looks minimally different than the 2014. I want to see something drastically change. Will the new GT really be 500bhp? :eek:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Uhh, I'll take an Aerial Atom V8 over any Mustang ever made. Pretty much over any car ever made. I will gladly get soaked in the rain on the way to work so that the next day I can experience a truly terrifying commute in dry conditions.
:

You're among a very small minority in that respect. I'd buy an Atom if I was treynor and could justify buying a street legal go kart that I would use 3 times a year to terrify myself to an orgasm on the track.

Users who are viewing this thread