Buddy of mine get pulled over for street racing catches it all on video.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
lucky bastard. I went to jail when I was 17 for that. 2 days before it became a felony in dallas. $1500 later i got my car back and was damn close to losing my license until i was 25. I still play around on the road but NEVER in traffic or inside a city. (the dallas thing was in the industrial area at 2am with no one around besides me, the other dude and a actually pretty cool cop, he was in the trial thing with us and said we were being "safe")

M33P

Established Member
Was down here. Got pulled over, searched, and drug dog all for not having a front tag. Im done with Cruise Week.

mnewxcv

Established Member
wow.... nicest cop ever. thats a cop executing his power NOT to throw you in jail and take your car when he has every right to.

antcjr

Established Member
No way he got off with a warning for street racing!!! I wasn't even street racing but got charged with it and got the max they could do to me AND a $650 ticket. The only luck I got that night was they didn't impound my car and let a family friend pick it up.

03cobra8u

03cobra8u
Established Member
I'm from socal. And back in the day I got popped at the Ontario street races. Car got impounded huge fine lost my license and had to do four weekends work release. That guy got off with a slap on the wrist if even that compared to Cali.

TermiFan

She likes it sideways
Established Member
Damn he got lucky lol. I've had a similar situation. Got caught dead to rights racing one fo my friends and all the cop did was make me wait an hour while all my friends got to go eat where we were head while I sat there worried if i was going to jail or not. Coolest cop I ever dealt with. Just a warning and then a compliment on how good my slicks looked on the rear lol.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Looks like your friend is a idiot. Street racing is dumb enough. Doing it at day time is worse. Doing it in heavy traffic is even worse. Doing so during a "car event weekend" in which cops are always out like crazy is downright ****ing stupid!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
That was most likely an Ocean City cop. If he had been pulled over by Md. State Police, who where down there as well, his ass would have been in much deeper shit.

I was pulled over 2 years ago down there in the spring. I came out of the Carousel hotel parking lot onto Coastal Highway in my L and got a little sideways. Unmarked, plain clothed cop, thank God he was not prepared for traffic duty, most likely a detective. He let me off with a good ass chewing, which I deserved. I thanked him for it too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He definitely got away VERY light on that one. Had that been our infamous Berlin Turnpike area, he'd be in a world of hurt.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I told him to leave his car in the garage with mine, as shitty as it was I just drank all weekend.

We still got a ticket for having 7 people in the bed of the truck....

OC cops are starting to kill it, but we did run into a cool one that let us keep partying in the parking garage.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
what happened to the other stang?? he didnt get popped?? and the balls he has to cruise by again lol

Demonio1023

Established Member
Your buddy is one lucky SOB! The cops there are really cool, but they are strict. I got pulled over for no front tag last year and the cop was a car guy, complimented my car and told me about his car. Regardless, he still wrote me up, so I now have a front tag on my car when I go there.

I was there Thursday Friday and Finally left Saturday night because the rain was relentless! Was this on Sunday? There wasn't a dry moment this past weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread