Buddy of mine get pulled over for street racing catches it all on video.

stangbanger856

Established Member
Sunday morning I get a text from a friend who spent the weekend in Ocean City Maryland. Has a pic of 2 tickets said "was an expensive night" 1 for speeding and 1 for loud exhaust.

Then he sends me a link to this video earlier today.... Cop had him dead to rights and he knows it. Personally this is the coolest cop I have ever seen!!!

I do not condone street racing and I'm not his parents Or in any way in the position to tell him what he should and should not do.

Mustang GT NAILED by the Cops Street Racing at OC2k13 - FALL - YouTube

stangbanger856

Established Member
FYI cop was not in the road behind him. He was in a parking lot on the corner out of his view. Also he was not flipping off the cop as some have said when he gets pulled over he was flipping off the guys in the other car that were laughing at him as he pulled Him over.

Xx_Black-out

Dilly Dilly
Established Member
Damn he got off light, even if it wasn't at high speed!

My one time getting busted I thought I got off light with a $440/6 point fine lol

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
That police officer was super cool and had no reason to be. He caught him with his hand in the cookie jar. I hope the kid learned his lesson.

MFE

Established Member
Street racing is incredibly stupid - especially in surroundings like that. WAY too much can go wrong. Save it for the track.

You gone done it now. Here comes the douchebag crew any second now, Lets make them work for it by getting the obvious ones out of the way:

"Like you've never done it"
"Only person I'd hurt is myself"
"Why bother driving a fast car, take up knitting instead, pussy"

Z06kila_donkey

Established Member
I'll take a $260 "Racing" ticket any day!!! I live in LA county (San Fernando Valley) and when I was caught it was 2am in an industrial area with the 2 small side streets being blocked by other cars we had with us.

I was arrested along with the other driver, we got our cars impounded, spent the night in jail, was on 2 year probation paid a $600 fine and mandatory community service (Street sweeping in Hollywood... not pretty) and I lost the race so I had to pay the other driver $500 on we had agreed on

Racing in traffic is stupid, I cant say I've never done it, but I prefer my 1/8 track or an organized money race

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I'll take a $260 "Racing" ticket any day!!! I live in LA county (San Fernando Valley) and when I was caught it was 2am in an industrial area with the 2 small side streets being blocked by other cars we had with us.

I was arrested along with the other driver, we got our cars impounded, spent the night in jail, was on 2 year probation paid a $600 fine and mandatory community service (Street sweeping in Hollywood... not pretty) and I lost the race so I had to pay the other driver $500 on we had agreed on

Racing in traffic is stupid, I cant say I've never done it, but I prefer my 1/8 track or an organized money race

damn dude lol

TorchMach

Established Member
Is it like that in most states? What that dude got was nothing.

Here in Calishithole you're car will get crushed and license suspended for what he just did...

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
You gone done it now. Here comes the douchebag crew any second now, Lets make them work for it by getting the obvious ones out of the way:

"Like you've never done it"
"Only person I'd hurt is myself"
"Why bother driving a fast car, take up knitting instead, pussy"

If you have ever aggressively exceeded the speed limit in or around other cars you have no room to talk.

How about that one.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Wish that was all I got when I got caught street racing. Luckily I got caught in 2005 got 6 months probation, 100 hours CS plus the monthly "monitoring fee" you have to pay because you're on probation. Nowadays in Texas idk how harsh the penalty is.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Down here we get 48 hours jail, supervised probation with a PO w/ random drug screens, big fine and drunk driving videos for going over 100mph all by yourself sober.

thank you lucky stars OP.

Users who are viewing this thread