Brittany Griner pleads guilty to drug charges

imstillclowning

Established Member
As Brittney Griner's wrongful detention in Russia has galvanized the sports world in support of the WNBA star's return to the United States, Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James questioned why Griner would want to return to a country that has taken so much time to aid in a resolution for her.

"Now, how can she feel like America has her back?" James said in a trailer for the latest episode of his talk show, "The Shop: Uninterrupted," which airs on YouTube. "I would be feeling like, 'Do I even want to go back to America?'
"

"If it was LeBron, he'd be home, right?" Nygaard told reporters. "It's a statement about the value of women. It's a statement about the value of a Black person. It's a statement about the value of a gay person. All of those things. We know it, and so that's what hurts a little more."

Yea, how dare America not rush in guns blazing and save a WNBA "star" from Russia?

But hey, I'm sure Brittney would rather stay in Pro-LGBT Russia than come back to this country.
lolol at the last paragraph.

Seems to me, all the weirdo’s complaining because she’s not getting preferential treatment because she’s black, a woman, and gay.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
What the **** does appearance have to do with watching sports? Do you watch Tom Brady because you wanna **** him?

My daughter plays aau travel ball and watching women play great fun.

Her team took first in state 2 years ago. 4th in state last year and swept her school league.

Appearance is the only ”upside“ to having to watch women sports… no one gives a shit about women’s sports other than family….

Sorry bro, you are biased AF. Lol

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
What the **** does appearance have to do with watching sports? Do you watch Tom Brady because you wanna **** him?

Her team took first in state 2 years ago. 4th in state last year and swept her school league.

If by “ fun “ you mean funNY or hilarious .. then yes I agree

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

2x4's and giraffes are not things which would resonate well with sports. Looks aside, the talent is lacking. The attendance is poor. Why?

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
If I may paraphrase;

"Brittany Griner is a 31 year-old woman-
she is not an impressionable
child. Just like everyone else in our country, she is
responsible for her own actions and her own choices”

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
caddy.jpg

Dusten

Established Member
2x4's and giraffes are not things which would resonate well with sports. Looks aside, the talent is lacking. The attendance is poor. Why?

Because casuals don't enjoy it?

Like I said, I enjoy women's basketball because sports are sports.

Dusten

Established Member
If by “ fun “ you mean funNY or hilarious .. then yes I agree

Maybe I have a different outlook because my daughter plays at a high level and I know the bullshit we have to deal with to play. And the frustration i see her go through.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Maybe I have a different outlook because my daughter plays at a high level and I know the bullshit we have to deal with to play. And the frustration i see her go through.

Yes. Like said before it’s called bias.

I played baseball. My gfs kid is 12 and she plays travel softball.

The “ ability “ difference between me as a 12 year old boy and some of the girls who play is insanity.

In baseball at 12 we were cranking home runs , not really “ learning “ but more enhancing the skill we had…

On her team.. and mind you they are “ A league “ they are still trying to learn what happens on a bunt , and the catcher can’t even make a throw 6/10 times to 2nd base.

The difference is obvious, and the only reason you don’t see it is obvious bias

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Because casuals don't enjoy it?

Like I said, I enjoy women's basketball because sports are sports.
Think of all the sports fans out there and then look at how many show up to watch these people play. It's a shit show. The talent isn't there. Even the die hard sports fans seem to avoid it. Calling them 2x4s was nice. It's more like a bunch of deck joists on ice.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Think of all the sports fans out there and then look at how many show up to watch these people play. It's a shit show. The talent isn't there. Even the die hard sports fans seem to avoid it.
I would watch women's basketball, if I had never seen men's basketball...Lol.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
At my old gym the running track was on the second level, and down below it was the basketball/volleyball/whatever court. It was open on the inside, so you could easily watch what was being played. I started my work out with a jog to get the blood flowing and there was girls basketball game just starting below. Probably 8-10 year olds.

I lifted for like 30 min then I went to go for an actual run, the score was 2-0 lol.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I could see a fun night out with the boys getting hammered courtside at a Sparks game. We’d probably get booted by first quarter

Id definitely pay to see giraffes play basketball. Especially baby giraffes that can barely stand. That would be entertaining. Wnba….not so much

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Zemedici

Established Member
At my old gym the running track was on the second level, and down below it was the basketball/volleyball/whatever court. It was open on the inside, so you could easily watch what was being played. I started my work out with a jog to get the blood flowing and there was girls basketball game just starting below. Probably 8-10 year olds.

I lifted for like 30 min then I went to go for an actual run, the score was 2-0 lol.

WNBA games are not any different

See all the people in the stands for their games?

Yeah me either :D

Users who are viewing this thread