Brittany Griner pleads guilty to drug charges

VegasMichael

Established Member
It's interesting. All the women I know who are sports fans watch men's sports. None of them watch women's sports. Yet I hear female players in pro sports chastising male fans for only watching men's sports. When I hear that I'm like: You need to work on getting women to watch you play. The men already watch men's sports.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
It's interesting. All the women I know who are sports fans watch men's sports. None of them watch women's sports. Yet I hear female players in pro sports chastising male fans for only watching men's sports. When I hear that I'm like: You need to work on getting women to watch you play. The men already watch men's sports.

Bill Burr's new special has a bit on this... women made the kardashians' sorry asses billionaires but they don't support their own athletes

Dusten

Established Member
At my old gym the running track was on the second level, and down below it was the basketball/volleyball/whatever court. It was open on the inside, so you could easily watch what was being played. I started my work out with a jog to get the blood flowing and there was girls basketball game just starting below. Probably 8-10 year olds.

I lifted for like 30 min then I went to go for an actual run, the score was 2-0 lol.

you think a game of 8-10 year old boys is any different? They're ****ing kids. But sure, make fun of them.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
you think a game of 8-10 year old boys is any different? They're ****ing kids. But sure, make fun of them.

Yea. 100% 10 year old boy sports are different than 10 year old girl sports.

16 year olds are kids too.

Compare boys to girls there too

Dusten

Established Member
WNBA games are not any different

See all the people in the stands for their games?

Yeah me either :D

My daughters 8th grade teamed averaged 52 points a game.
The 8th grade boys averaged 49

Seems pretty even
Yea. 100% 10 year old boy sports are different than 10 year old girl sports.

16 year olds are kids too.

Compare boys to girls there too

A 10 year old boy are girl are so much closer physically than a 16 year. It's generally consider about 12 when testosterone starts changing boys.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
She broke the law in a foreign country, now she needs to suffer the consequences. Next time you back your bags, make sure the drug paraphernalia stays home. Unfortunately there won't be any friendly DAs or phone calls from Michelle Obama to help her out. She needs to look at herself in the mirror for blame.

MG0h3

Established Member
She broke the law in a foreign country, now she needs to suffer the consequences. Next time you back your bags, make sure the drug paraphernalia stays home. Unfortunately there won't be any friendly DAs or phone calls from Michelle Obama to help her out. She needs to look at herself in the mirror for blame.

Well in her defense, this admin and the left have been telling blacks they’ve been improperly/over incarcerated for awhile now so…..oooopsie. No black privilege over there I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VegasMichael

Established Member
Trump gets in, makes deal with Putin on his first day in office to get her out, she declines, Putin has her quietly poisened to death.

Storybook ending.
Damn, Tob. All those times you helped me with mods on my Shelby convinced me you were a man of the utmost detail. So it is with great sadness that I must relate to you that the word you wrote should be spelled like this: poisoned, not poisened. Sigh. I will one day get over this.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
One positive coming from this situation is how apparently she is the only American held in a foreign jail..........if you believe how the media frames the story.

The past X amount of months have taught her a big lesson. Whether she actually gains anything and listens is another story. Empathy should not be given to her.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
One positive coming from this situation is how apparently she is the only American held in a foreign jail..........if you believe how the media frames the story.

The past X amount of months have taught her a big lesson. Whether she actually gains anything and listens is another story. Empathy should not be given to her.

wasnt it a white kid that died in a N Korea prison camp for stealing that flag etc... Stupid prizes are awarded on an exponential factor compared to the offense in much of the world

Users who are viewing this thread