Bought a new terminator.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Do you think you'll be happy with a stock terminator? Looks like the last one you were driving had a KB on it..

I don't know if I'd be happy with a stock 390hp cobra... I think 650-700 is perfect.

Sajin

Established Member
If I didn’t think I would be happy with it I wouldn’t have bought it. The car is all original. Ever single cobra I’ve seen on the street has been modified. I wanted an original numbers matching one this time.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful car, but no way could I buy a low mileage car. Much like many others on here, I have to mod everything I buy. :D

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Who would be best for that?
I have Grundy as well. Definitely get in touch with them. Decide what you want it valued at. I'd at least value it for what you paid. Maybe go a couple thousand higher if you can. I know Grundy automatically upgrades the value of my car by 500 dollars every year.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Insane money for low mileage cobras damn.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Thanks all.

@CobraBob... I plan to drive it on nice days only since the car had never been driven in the rain. Can’t really say how much I’ll drive it, but it will be driven some.

What are you planning to do about the tires? Im assuming original. I wouldn't recommend driving much on those. The age alone

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely a good call. No way would you want to trust riding on 17+ year old tires.

delvin.a

Established Member
Thanks. Don’t see the issue with the tires and rims?

A car as nice as this deserves a set of Ford wheels and quality tires like a Michelin, BFG, Continental, etc. This is no place for china wheels and tires.

Users who are viewing this thread