Bought a new terminator.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
1500 miles. =)

Pull the stock tires and rims off and put some fresh rubber on, if you will be driving. No sense letting Murphy take a free shot at you.

If you like it, fair deal.

Sajin

Established Member
Pull the stock tires and rims off and put some fresh rubber on, if you will be driving. No sense letting Murphy take a free shot at you.

If you like it, fair deal.
Will be pulling off the stock rims and tires for sure.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
wow that really is pristine and about as close as you can get without having bought one brand new. congrats!!

fordPSD6.0

That’s so awesome! I saw it for sale along with the red fire with crazy low miles. They only made them for two years and will be harder and harder to find. Would love to own an all or mostly original mystic chrome one day but those 10 year anniversary models are pretty cool! Enjoy that thing and have fun!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations. I've always liked the interiors on the 10th Anniversary.
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fa3%2F4a%2F2c%2Fa34a2c620398fc95485217b825818a43.jpg

I keep remaining surprised that super low mileage Terminators still show up for sale. That is especially great for those looking for an "as good as new" one. How much do intend to drive it? Weekends only? More?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Good god had I know prices were going to get this high I would have never driven my car after I bought it

awesome car none the less

Sajin

Established Member
Thanks all.

@CobraBob... I plan to drive it on nice days only since the car had never been driven in the rain. Can’t really say how much I’ll drive it, but it will be driven some.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks all.

@CobraBob... I plan to drive it on nice days only since the car had never been driven in the rain. Can’t really say how much I’ll drive it, but it will be driven some.
About what I expected you to say. I'm sure you'll really enjoy it. Be Safe!!

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Take off the tires and store them if you plan on driving it at all and replace them with some new rubber. I can't believe how shitty the originals became after sitting for 10 years on my 7,000 mile 03 10th, even in a climate controlled area.

Incredible car you got yourself though! However you choose, enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread