Boss 5.0 / 10.7:1 / Lysholm 3.3 / E85 build!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
:shrug: ton of work, w/o being able to drive it much...

yep, but i achieved what i wanted too

yup you're crazy

ive been called worse!

:nonono:

jk, on a side note, gl with the sale! Also, any plans as to what kind of a project you want to do next?

no plans. I need to get out of the game for a while. Need to recoup some of the $$ for home projects, etc etc. I have no plans for another project at this time.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I meant it in a loving way :beer: I wish I had money buddy.. This car won't last long that's for sure!

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
I meant it in a loving way :beer: I wish I had money buddy.. This car won't last long that's for sure!

no doubt Chris, didnt take it in a bad way lol. Would be cool to have this car back in my old hometown though lol!

As much as I love the car, drove it all weekend, it is time to shift my priorities to other aspects for now. I will get back in the game, but need to take care of some other pending issues 1st.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I hear ya man. You enjoyed it for 2 days.. Already bored with it :poke: hahahaha. I would kill to have this trust me. But I'm just not in the financial position to buy it :(

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
I hear ya man. You enjoyed it for 2 days.. Already bored with it :poke: hahahaha. I would kill to have this trust me. But I'm just not in the financial position to buy it :(

not bored, just project is complete.

i bet if you heard the car in person you would fall in love ;p she sounds "aggressive"

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
Oh I know I would. I want custom cams so bad it's not even funny lol

You need custom cams degreed by John Tymensky, along with the higher compression!

I cannot believe I'm reading this...

i know i shocked alot of folks with this, always said i would keep it forever. But, this car will sit and not be used very often, makes sense to find her a good home where maybe, just maybe, someobody will actually race the damn thing.

always does!:banana:

my Marine neighbor across the street says it sounds like an attack helicopter as it reverberates thru his house. He loves it! makes is 02 GT bow down lol

Nadra

Bisquits and mustard
Established Member
I cannot believe I'm reading this...

My thoughts exactly; having said that, I certainly understand that people's lives and priorities change over time. I know back in the late 90's after several years of building/racing my Fox body and dealing with problem after problem after problem, I finally got it where it needed to be: consistent 9.60's at 140ish on just about any given track. Then promptly sold it the following spring. The guy that bought it raced it in Real Street damn near every w/e that year and lined his wall with trophies without so much as even a plug change. Who knows, maybe the lucky SOB that STEALS this car from Erik will take it and put it to good use :beer:

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
My thoughts exactly; having said that, I certainly understand that people's lives and priorities change over time. I know back in the late 90's after several years of building/racing my Fox body and dealing with problem after problem after problem, I finally got it where it needed to be: consistent 9.60's at 140ish on just about any given track. Then promptly sold it the following spring. The guy that bought it raced it in Real Street damn near every w/e that year and lined his wall with trophies without so much as even a plug change. Who knows, maybe the lucky SOB that STEALS this car from Erik will take it and put it to good use :beer:

it is more than capable. all somebody needs to do is throw a cage in the car and let her rip. I never wanted to make this car a true drag car by throwing in an auto and solid axle. A Terminator is a manual tranny / IRS car, tried to keep it true to its roots.

I would love to see the car run down the 1/4 mile. SOLID 9 second time slip, on the conservative tune, for sure!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
it is more than capable. all somebody needs to do is throw a cage in the car and let her rip. I never wanted to make this car a true drag car by throwing in an auto and solid axle. A Terminator is a manual tranny / IRS car, tried to keep it true to its roots.

I would love to see the car run down the 1/4 mile. SOLID 9 second time slip, on the conservative tune, for sure!

take it down the track ONCE before you sell it!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
might have to let 04sleeper have at it :dancenana:

3gears.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread