• BASSANI

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Stingers FTW

I have Bassani Catted X with the Stinger cat back and It is pure sex driving down the road.

zeus201

Established Member
I just put my stingers on , on saturday, Pure SEX, like someone said , 2k is sex, 4k your blowing your load, wot past 4k your having a pleasure overload and you might have a seizure

I totally agree! Went from MAC to Stingers and loving it.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I really like my bassani catted x and bassani catback. I'm over the way loud exhaust sounds, in general I'd rather hear more of the eaton whine than anything else.

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
I really like my bassani catted x and bassani catback. I'm over the way loud exhaust sounds, in general I'd rather hear more of the eaton whine than anything else.

Bassani does sound pretty good. But stingers are something else :banana:

I just put a Bassani catback SS on my cobra (BBK Longtubes, Off road X) sounds crispy... I love the sound, its loud yet has a good sound to it (very deep little rasp) I'm about to post a vid soon.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
magnaflow catted x plus stingers here. it's very tame idle/partial throttle and roars when you lean into it, especially midrange. perfect for tip toeing when the cops are near and then surprisingly loud when you floor it. :rolling:

945LSTANG

Established Member
stingers are one of the most over rated exhausts out there IMO. i absolutely hate them...

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
stingers are one of the most over rated exhausts out there IMO. i absolutely hate them...

I agree, I listened to many sound clips and I hate the sound, its like a mix of a harley and a 4x4 offroad truck IMO, to each his own

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Listening to sounds clips and hearing the exhaust in person are two entirely different things. Listen to Stingers in front of you and rolling past you and you may have a different opinion than listening on the computer. I personally think Stingers sound the best of all the catbacks for 03/04 Cobras in person, but that's also the beauty of us having so many options to choose from. It's best to hear your options in person BEFORE you settle and spend money on either. Just my thoughts!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Listening to sounds clips and hearing the exhaust in person are two entirely different things. Listen to Stingers in front of you and rolling past you and you may have a different opinion than listening on the computer. I personally think Stingers sound the best of all the catbacks for 03/04 Cobras in person, but that's also the beauty of us having so many options to choose from. It's best to hear your options in person BEFORE you settle and spend money on either. Just my thoughts!

True, but its hard when theres ZERO cobras around my area to listen too. I for one will not take a chance and buy something that spendy if I don't like the sound clips already, and hope it sounds better in person. :beer:

zeus201

Established Member

I agree. I thought it sounded good on video, but once I had it finally installed I feel in love. Once in a while I do miss my MAC exhaust, just wish it was SS.

True, but its hard when theres ZERO cobras around my area to listen too. I for one will not take a chance and buy something that spendy if I don't like the sound clips already, and hope it sounds better in person. :beer:

I have Stinger and live in the Cities...

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I agree, computer/video does not compare to in person...
Bassani Catted X and Stingers here FTMFW!

945LSTANG

Established Member

we have a local white cobra with an X pipe and stingers. heard his car this past summer and thought it sounded like ass. :shrug:

if only there was a way to contain the rasp...haven't seen it done yet.

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
we have a local white cobra with an X pipe and stingers. heard his car this past summer and thought it sounded like ass. :shrug:

if only there was a way to contain the rasp...haven't seen it done yet.

o/r h pipe ? might work... or pro chamber ?

Users who are viewing this thread