• BORLAS STINGER

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • BASSANI

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cobra=trouble

Established Member
what about the non stinger borlas ? with the oval mufflers and the werid tips? are they alot quieter ? i had stingers when i had my IRS. i liked it ,it had the interstate drone though that drove my nuts.. i got a SRA now with an old mac back to hold me over , so how bout the non stingers talk to me :banana:
i love the 4 inch tip look ,do the non weird looking ones have 4 inch tips too. ?

cobra=trouble

Established Member
what about the non stinger borlas ? With the oval mufflers and the werid tips? Are they alot quieter ? I had stingers when i had my irs. I liked it ,it had the interstate drone though that drove my nuts.. I got a sra now with an old mac back to hold me over , so how bout the non stingers talk to me :banana:
I love the 4 inch tip look ,do the non weird looking ones have 4 inch tips too. ?
bump for my anwser!

UncleDan

Established Member
Speaking of Borla Stingers, does anyone know if there is still a sale on amazon.com for them? I have been thinking about going with a cat back system for now and maybe doing an aftermarket x-pipe next year.

Or should I just do it all at once....?

Silver95

Established Member
Is it just me or do the tips on the Stingers stick out a whee bit too much? Maybe its just the angle of the pics I've been seeing.

greengt88

Established Member
Running o/r bassani x with bassani catback= holy crap my neighbors hate me. Puttin the cats back in and it should get rid of the rasp. I can't even talk in the car or hear the eaton anymore. Too loud. Sound great reving but under WOT raspy crap. Cats it is for me. Lost a lot of bottom end too. The car used to spin in 2nd and 3rd. Now it doesn't. Might also be b/c its like 20-30* hotter now too. Anyone else see any power loss from taking cats out?

Jefe

Established Member
You guys running the Stingers+catted X pipes....can you still hear your blowers at WOT?

Watch my video in post 57. I am on the stock pulley and you can still hear the whine from behind the car
Speaking of Borla Stingers, does anyone know if there is still a sale on amazon.com for them? I have been thinking about going with a cat back system for now and maybe doing an aftermarket x-pipe next year.

Or should I just do it all at once....?

June 1 the discount code comes back

greengt88

Established Member
Summit sells the stinger kit the cheapest. And they do price match. Just google the part# and search the sites that come up for a price. Save the web address and then give that to summit when u order. They will beat the price by $1. I do this for any item I buy. Saves a lot of money. U can usually find places that ship for fre as well. If u want bassani go to ninosport.com. they always have the best price and free shipping.

boatcop1

Established Member
what about the non stinger borlas ? with the oval mufflers and the werid tips? are they alot quieter ? i had stingers when i had my IRS. i liked it ,it had the interstate drone though that drove my nuts.. i got a SRA now with an old mac back to hold me over , so how bout the non stingers talk to me :banana:
i love the 4 inch tip look ,do the non weird looking ones have 4 inch tips too. ?

Thats what I run right now (model in my sig) they are usually called the quiet Borla! Let me tell you i have ran them with my catted Magnaflow X and now with an Off road UPR X. They sound amazing, kind of loud with the o/r but with the catted pipe they sounded great, not really "quiet" maybe quieter! I am in the middle of contemplating a new exhaust and i will be putting the catted mid pipe back on. I'm thinking Stingers with my catted pipe will probably be the same as what i have now just legal!:??: When my new catback comes in I will sell my current catback cheap cheap. Both mufflers are a little wrinkled from whacking lifts while driving on them but still are in perfect working order.

Users who are viewing this thread