• BORLAS STINGER

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • BASSANI

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

03dsgsnake

Established Member
I am ready for a change so i am thinking of just switching out the mufflers from my bassani. I hate the borla tips. I have headers and cattted bassani x and the behemoth intake air monster lol. So the stingers should sound deep and mean. Did anyone lose hp or torque from the stingers? I heard one guy say that. the bassani or straight through also.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Just put on Stingers and love them. I felt like I lost a little power, probably cause they don't hold much back pressure.

Jefe

Established Member
Just put on Stingers and love them. I felt like I lost a little power, probably cause they don't hold much back pressure.
Exact same thing I felt when I put Stingers on my Bassani catback. All you gotta do is up the boost. The new sound from the Stingers is awesome. So glad I made the switch

The bassani are a clean sounding muffler, no drone but just not aggressive enough for me

The Stingers give you a lower rumble, a nice lope at idle and 2k RPM sounds like pure sex!

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
I just put my stingers on , on saturday, Pure SEX, like someone said , 2k is sex, 4k your blowing your load, wot past 4k your having a pleasure overload and you might have a seizure

sc98cbra

Established Member
Stingers!!!

I had Bassani on my Old 04 SY Cobra (See sig) Sounded pretty good from the outside, but was super quiet.

I have the stingers on my current Cobra and LOVE THEM! (And so does the police).

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
Stingers do sound good, but if you got LT's I think its alittle too much, but if you're just running an O/RX setup then heck yeah get the stingers :beer:

antiv6

Established Member
a bassani catted x and stingers is the best sounding exhaust for these cars imo. I completely changed my exhaust to get this combo and i love it.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
I just put my stingers on , on saturday, Pure SEX, like someone said , 2k is sex, 4k your blowing your load, wot past 4k your having a pleasure overload and you might have a seizure

That's awesome! haha :lol:

Question, Where can you get just the Stinger mufflers?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread