Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks good
Screenshot_20240223-110257.png

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Congrats and good luck. Doesn't the M4 Comp run 0-60 in 2.5 and the 1/4 in 10.9. They're fast stock

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
BTW, this is the car I bought. So, this was how the customer that backed out of it, or the dealer ordered. I thought it was specced well and liked the color enough to buy it. Love it !

20240224_093634 RS.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations, @Weather Man. That is a worthy performance acquisition. Can't believe how expensive vehicles are becoming. We're fast losing what I'll call the "middle class" of vehicles. Luxury touches that most can afford. It's morphing to low end (bare necessities) or high end.

kaz109

Established Member
Congratulations, @Weather Man. That is a worthy performance acquisition. Can't believe how expensive vehicles are becoming. We're fast losing what I'll call the "middle class" of vehicles. Luxury touches that most can afford. It's morphing to low end (bare necessities) or high end.
Was just thinking the same thing, I don’t feel like digging for the build sheet but my M3 in 2003 had a starting MSRP of something like 48k

It’s just crazy how much everything has gone up but at the same time look at how much the performance has jumped up…. My M3 was a 13sec car ( not focused on 1/4mi times in that era but still) vs the M4 @Weather Man just bought is a 10sec car

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Was just thinking the same thing, I don’t feel like digging for the build sheet but my M3 in 2003 had a starting MSRP of something like 48k

It’s just crazy how much everything has gone up but at the same time look at how much the performance has jumped up…. My M3 was a 13sec car ( not focused on 1/4mi times in that era but still) vs the M4 @Weather Man just bought is a 10sec car
Screenshot_20240224-130216.png

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
That to me it a HUGE upgrade..... Enjoy it!!

You want to see a price INCREASE, check out 2022 to 2023 Bronco Raptors........ It's around $20k.

IA Shelby

Established Member
BTW, this is the car I bought. So, this was how the customer that backed out of it, or the dealer ordered. I thought it was specced well and liked the color enough to buy it. Love it !

View attachment 1830069
That is a very nice build. I considered the convertible but I like the fact the coupe is 400lbs less weight. I am Considering doing a stage 2 “carbahn” tune. That will get into the low 10’s at 130+. Stock is plenty fast on its own.

Mine will be a 25 so I still have 6+ months until delivery. I would have taken a 24 if I could have gotten the color I wanted. Just gives me more time to stock pile the garage with mods prior to arrival.

IA Shelby

Established Member
$95K, lol. No way.
Brad you can take mine for a spin anytime,…once it arrives.

Also, M4’s can easily trip into six figures with additional options. My MSRP would give you a really belly laugh.

Would make for a boring place if we only drove the same car. I am at a point in life where I buy for experience Over value.

To each his own.

Users who are viewing this thread