BMW M4 COMPETITION AWD

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Horror Nostrils is the name of that band.

Not a bad name.

There's a 2018 M3 and a newer beaver-teeth electric 3series that park near each other in the work parking lot. The old design language, inside and out, is soooooo much better. No way I'd ever buy a beaver teeth version.

I thought about buying an M2 instead of my Jeep, but they messed that one up too.

I bought my wife a new X3 in 2022. I don't like the digital dash, and prefer my friends analog dash in his previous gen ('19?) X3.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
What color? We did an individual X5 in Grigio Tellesto, and our son has a British Racing Green X3M, so we are fans of the individual program... Have you considered factory delivery in Spartenburg? We did it on the X5 before the one we have now. Was fun.

Special order color.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The car has been delivered from the vehicle processing center 2/15 and is set to arrive here 2/18.

I decided to remove the summer tires and have Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 Plus all season radials installed right from the git go.

IA Shelby

Established Member
What color? We did an individual X5 in Grigio Tellesto, and our son has a British Racing Green X3M, so we are fans of the individual program... Have you considered factory delivery in Spartenburg? We did it on the X5 before the one we have now. Was fun.
Sounds like your son and I have similar taste. I selected a fully loaded (minus the moon roof) Verde British Racing Green with the Tartufo (saddle brown) interior. I wanted the full carbon roof instead of a moon roof.

This will ship from Germany instead of the SUV’s that come from South Carolina. Expect to get it late August/Sept.

I understand there are two versions of the British Racing Green. I don’t know how much different they are from one another. The picture I saw of one that hooked me, the owner said it was the only Verde BRG in the US. I doubt that but it still should be fairly unique. I would post up a picture but every time I try I got an error message.

The performance specs on the competition x drive coupe are pretty impressive. 0-60 in 2.8 seconds and a 11.0 1/4 mile with a trap @125+. I understand they can be modded easily to become much faster but I doubt I will do that right away.

Last edited:

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Yep 3 series come from Germany vs X series that come from SC. BUT you can still do PDC delivery. Its a process, and you have to have a willing dealer to "deal" with it (to schedule it etc).

That color will be fantastic. looks to be a bit darker than the regular BRG. Will be a great car.

This will ship from Germany instead of the SUV’s that come from South Carolina. Expect to get it late August/Sept.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I am amazed at the multiple threads on the BMW forum casually talking about deleting cats by owners and vendors. Why is the EPA try hard with Mustangs and not BMW's?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds like your son and I have similar taste. I selected a fully loaded (minus the moon roof) with the Tartufo (saddle brown) interior. I wanted the full carbon roof instead of a moon roof.

I understand there are two versions of the British Racing Green. I don’t know how much different they are from one another. The picture I saw of one that hooked me, the owner said it was the only Verde BRG in the US. I doubt that but it still should be fairly unique. I would post up a picture but every time I try I got an error message.

The performance specs on the competition x drive coupe are pretty impressive. 0-60 in 2.8 seconds and a 11.0 1/4 mile with a trap @125+. I understand they can be modded easily to become much faster but I doubt I will do that right away.
Congratulations! The color sounds nice, as does the saddle brown interior. Looking forward to seeing photos after you take delivery. (y)

Yeah, the Verde BRG is darker than BRG.

Verde British Racing Green
2e011642_3f0f_43af_be80_de95203809b1_caaf11a9d6dc37ae8bb08f406818868897276c10.jpeg

5c2beb41_87df_4f79_8da7_68aa0bd866a4_27105e8eca5ee7fded05de813bbc6d1e7a727832.jpeg

British Racing Green

img_4694_fe920c63efdffc358d4ab14da9274d32fe227b3a.jpg

kaz109

Established Member
Really miss being in a bmw , can’t wait to get back in one. With that said @Weather Man why this over a dark horse? Because of xdrive?

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Wow small world, @CobraBob that car was a friend of mine's in our town (flag and garage give it all away). He sold it couple months ago. That car is a GT2RS ordered originally by a Porsche executive, as not only is it BRG, it has a Cognac interior.

If you were curious

British Racing Green
img_4694_fe920c63efdffc358d4ab14da9274d32fe227b3a.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow small world, @CobraBob that car was a friend of mine's in our town (flag and garage give it all away). He sold it couple months ago. That car is a GT2RS ordered originally by a Porsche executive, as not only is it BRG, it has a Cognac interior.

If you were curious

Talk about a small world, Andy. Go figure. I looked that auction page over and wow, that Porsche is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for the link,

Users who are viewing this thread