Blacks fleeing white people, seriously.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Vegan and have money to blow on a retreat in Costa Rica to complain about oppression. Seems legit. The one chick from Boulder complaining, El Oh El, that place is as hardcore liberal as you can get.

Maybe eat a steak, and spend some time in a hood experiencing real hardship. No different than the spoiled kid of a doctor being AntiFa because of capitalism or whatever other stupid reason to feel like your crappy ideas matter.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I didn't watch the video but in my experience stupidity is color blind and is why I live rural and away from people.

Honestly, I am in the process of trying to move to a rural area. I got a few more years until I am in the position, financially, to do so. It's making more sense everyday.

oneof185

Established Member
I made it 30 seconds, shouldn't have watched at all. So tired of the continued excuses......enough said.

Equalbracket

Established Member
The amount of death threats and hate that would be received say there was a "Be Proud, Be Privileged , Be White, it's alright." retreat. Any oppressed races need not apply, as you're not welcome.

It's so disgusting how liberal this country has become, white's just have to take racism as it seems to be acceptable now a days' but oh no you say any thing that can be perceived in any manner to be racist in the least and you're white? It's the end of the world.

What that bitch needs to be saying is THANK YOU white people, without all other races's helping them evolve, they'd still be swinging from balcony tops and onto minivans because Aunt JemimaJunebug hadn't made a payment in 5 months but it's her only cara so she dont caarahh.

Just in the paper local school district want's to increase their quota hires for non whites, because the district is made up of like 80% whites, where it's always been the best most qualified got the job, and you know, those who graduated with a 4 year degree, i'm sure they'll lower the qualifications for minority teachers to "ability to read and write"

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
What that bitch needs to be saying is THANK YOU white people, without all other races's helping them evolve, they'd still be swinging from balcony tops and onto minivans because Aunt JemimaJunebug hadn't made a payment in 5 months but it's her only cara so she dont caarahh.
LMFAO
That sounds familiar?? lol

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
I don't know what they're fleeing from. White Flight has been going on for the last 50 years or so. If they wait a little longer, white folks will beat feet from where they live, too.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Good riddance. These are the people we dont need here and any like minded white Liberals can leave too..

I get so sick of hearing the bullshit they spew about white people being racists and America being against them as they spew the same hatred back and then try and justify it. It will make you get jaded real fast. But then I meet someone like this guy Donny, who just attended our shooting course this weekend who is black, the district manager of Harbor Freight, and loves guns (had probably an 8k dollar fully modded G19), and you remind yourself and realize that these crazies in the video are just the fringe, and as many of them it appears there are there are just as many or more crazy whites who share the same mindset. It's not always about race but just a ****ed up mindset that plagues our country now. This guy Donny even asked us to train his 16 man security group for his church which I thought was awesome. I even have a buddy, Quincy, who lives in the section 8 by our shop who is a proclaimed OG Blood, but even he calls these types out on their bullshit and admits to voting for Trump all the while infuriating his sister. I seldom run into black people who share views with the women in the video. Most are down to Earth Americans who want the same as the rest of us, but they do have their own culture which is what keeps us divided a lot. It's just something we will probably never overcome but we find a way to meet in the middle.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread