Blacks fleeing white people, seriously.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Honestly, Houston doesn't have anything on Dallas' southside or Oak Cliff.

I used to work at a shingle plant in Oak Cliff on Singleton Blvd. Aside from the bodies they would pull out of the pond across the street, the most fun I had was the drive-by shootings we would get where people would randomly shoot at the mill. During the daytime, you could see all the various bullet holes in the sheet metal walls. Good times.

Then there is Richmond, VA... Look at me, getting all nostalgic and crap.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
DB:“Why are you robbing us”
GM: “Shut the **** up bitch and give me the purse and phone”
DB: “We are both black” (whining)
GM: “I dont give a ****”.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
dont care, didnt watch...

i see no point to these type of post in pics and vids, but i guess certain people need to fulfill their agendas somewhere. :rolleyes: Carry on...

I was going to post this in the politics section, but, I got a thread moved to this forum after posting a video of political nature. So, I posted the video here. It makes sense to do so giving the last video I posted getting moved to the pictures/video buffet forum. Fulfill my agenda, you are reading too much into it. The video was discussed in a Computing Forever video, someone I listen to on youtube. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, so I thought I would share. There's not much to get, video was too stupid not to share, that's all.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL, I got a buddy that is terrified to fly. I mean he has to take drugs to calm him down when he does fly, and several times he has walked off the plane after being seated. Flying is still the safest way to travel.

These gals have the same dysfunction, just are afraid of white people. Even though, we are still the safest way to travel.:D

Last, did you ever know someone that was always looking for a fight, or an issue? These gals just seem to be boiling under the surface.

E

RES0574

Established Member

I used to work at a shingle plant in Oak Cliff on Singleton Blvd. Aside from the bodies they would pull out of the pond across the street, the most fun I had was the drive-by shootings we would get where people would randomly shoot at the mill. During the daytime, you could see all the various bullet holes in the sheet metal walls. Good times.

Hanging out in Mosby Court and Brauers?

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

Wait, there is a place that will allow me to practice shooting from a moving vehicle? Is the goal to hit or miss the people inside?

On a serious note, I'm not working at a place that is peppered with gunfire daily, unless it is a combat zone. I want the right to engage my enemy and to destroy them. If you shoot at me, I have the right to shoot back at you.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Shit no lie there.
Parts of Galveston i wont venture through after dark
I used to feel that way about different locations in various cities. Then I realized, I likely cause people a bit of anxiety when they meet me in a sketchy part of town.

Not to sound racist, but most people avoid the big confident white guy. He is either crazy, or up to something.

...and I occasionally hang out with this guy in the music world. ...and he never takes off the mask in public. No worries on my end.
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAUXAAAAJGQ1Nzg3Y2NjLTAxZGItNGJhMy1hMzEwLTRiZWU0MjliN2JjNA.jpg

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
LOL, I got a buddy that is terrified to fly. I mean he has to take drugs to calm him down when he does fly, and several times he has walked off the plane after being seated. Flying is still the safest way to travel.

These gals have the same dysfunction, just are afraid of white people. Even though, we are still the safest way to travel.:D

Last, did you ever know someone that was always looking for a fight, or an issue? These gals just seem to be boiling under the surface.

E
If I'm on a plane, there are likely drugs in my system to keep me calm. I'm not fond of being crammed in a cigar tube full of people.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I used to feel that way about different locations in various cities. Then I realized, I likely cause people a bit of anxiety when they meet me in a sketchy part of town.

Not to sound racist, but most people avoid the big confident white guy. He is either crazy, or up to something.

...and I occasionally hang out with this guy in the music world. ...and he never takes off the mask in public. No worries on my end.View attachment 1465747

Well to avoid either of us having issues i just avoid certain places and let it be.

Users who are viewing this thread