Blacks fleeing white people, seriously.

M240Bravo

Established Member
The amount of death threats and hate that would be received say there was a "Be Proud, Be Privileged , Be White, it's alright." retreat. Any oppressed races need not apply, as you're not welcome.

It's so disgusting how liberal this country has become, white's just have to take racism as it seems to be acceptable now a days' but oh no you say any thing that can be perceived in any manner to be racist in the least and you're white? It's the end of the world.

What that bitch needs to be saying is THANK YOU white people, without all other races's helping them evolve, they'd still be swinging from balcony tops and onto minivans because Aunt JemimaJunebug hadn't made a payment in 5 months but it's her only cara so she dont caarahh.

Just in the paper local school district want's to increase their quota hires for non whites, because the district is made up of like 80% whites, where it's always been the best most qualified got the job, and you know, those who graduated with a 4 year degree, i'm sure they'll lower the qualifications for minority teachers to "ability to read and write"

You made my sig, and I'm getting that printed out on a shirt. So true.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
dont care, didnt watch...

i see no point to these type of post in pics and vids, but i guess certain people need to fulfill their agendas somewhere. :rolleyes: Carry on...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
What a **** cluster ****, that video is. Its like watching a train wreck.

I bet you anything that even their ancestors, you know, the ones actually oppressed, would turn in their graves, seeing such a priviledged bunch acting like hypocritical babies, because they got their feewings hurt.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
What's ironic is blacks have more privilege now than whites but still say they're oppressed?

The most hated person now is the usa is the successful white guy (who doesn't receive special grants, college funds, job interviews/Rooney rule, ect solely based on the color of his skin....)

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Videos like this are designed to get a reaction. I won't give it to them. There is a video like this for every color, sexual orientation, political view, sports team, etc. I don't know why people are so obsessed with race nowadays. We are fascinated with things that divide us.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
All races have their “traps”. Definitely morons on all sides. If you dont treat people on an individual / case by case basis, you are likely an idiot and would rather not associate with you.

Damn if I knew you were writing this I would've saved my words.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This gives me a nice idea for a new thread.

masta03.jpg

Coiled03

Established Member
dont care, didnt watch...

i see no point to these type of post in pics and vids, but i guess certain people need to fulfill their agendas somewhere. :rolleyes: Carry on...

Well, see....it's a video. So it goes in this forum.

Didn't watch a single second of it. It's too early in the morning for elevated blood pressure.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Videos like this are designed to get a reaction. I won't give it to them. There is a video like this for every color, sexual orientation, political view, sports team, etc. I don't know why people are so obsessed with race nowadays. We are fascinated with things that divide us.
Because the reality is we want to see all people happy and living happily together to build this great country. We know the US has the most to offer and freedom for all, but when you see people like this they are actively working against that idea, and it is flat out wrong, and millions of blacks and hispanics before them have proven that. Then these losers drag other weak minded individuals down with them causing a movement that we are seeing take fruition now. One that has led to murdered cops, riots, and civil unrest in general.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Coiled03

Established Member

There are only a few groups of people fascinated by race. They're called minorities. And it wasn't this way until the liberals and Democrats convinced them they're owed something because of their race. If someone told you you're owed something, then proceeded to tell you some other group was preventing you from having it, would you be mad at that group? First instinct is probably yes. It takes a moment of introspection, and self-examination to see if the basis of what you were told to begin with is correct. But nobody has time for that, now. People are told how to feel, and what to think 24/7/365/, and if you don't go with flow, you're a racist, or a bigot, or a white supremacist, or a(insert derogatory name here).

Users who are viewing this thread