BITCOIN

quad

Established Member
Another perspective.
The RICHEST man in the world is putting 8% of his companies balance sheet in bitcoin.

I'm beginning to buy into the black hole theory.
Musk is back to number 2 after Bezos went to first again. They'll be trading places back and forth I would imagine.

Tesla putting $1.5 billion in Bitcoin make sense as a hedge. They have so much money now that won't really hurt them if it went down much. I would not be surprised if more companies get in on this.

Billionaire investor Ron Baron calls Tesla's $1.5 billion Bitcoin purchase 'not surprising'

Established Member
Musk is back to number 2 after Bezos went to first again. They'll be trading places back and forth I would imagine.

Tesla putting $1.5 billion in Bitcoin make sense as a hedge. They have so much money now that won't really hurt them if it went down much. I would not be surprised if more companies get in on this.

Billionaire investor Ron Baron calls Tesla's $1.5 billion Bitcoin purchase 'not surprising'

I wonder if he is planning on using the bitcoin angle for china sales. Its a lot easier to do business in china than it is to get money out of china. Chinese government would have an almost impossible time stopping moneyflow out by Musk with bitcoin. Also for tax purposes, for a global company, this might be a brilliant move.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The WSJ has an article about WallStreetBets and how they are currently talking about the Marijuana industry as the next GME. Tilray has the most mentions followed by Alphria because rumors are that they are going to merge, and then lastly Sundial with the 3rd most mentions. All 3 are up in today's trading, but wanted to let anyone know to maybe keep an eye on those.

q6543

Established Member
All the data that came out showed WSB was minor in $GME there were multiple hedge funds that actually pushed the squeez and netted many 100s of millions of dollars.

W.S.B. was a convenient patsy, all that said.. i still bough a T shirt and Hoodie

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
All the data that came out showed WSB was minor in $GME there were multiple hedge funds that actually pushed the squeez and netted many 100s of millions of dollars.

W.S.B. was a convenient patsy, all that said.. i still bough a T shirt and Hoodie
Lmao. This is hilarious. So titans of wall street are now taking their cues from wsb while the other are losing their ass.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The WSJ has an article about WallStreetBets and how they are currently talking about the Marijuana industry as the next GME. Tilray has the most mentions followed by Alphria because rumors are that they are going to merge, and then lastly Sundial with the 3rd most mentions. All 3 are up in today's trading, but wanted to let anyone know to maybe keep an eye on those.
Tilray = $500
Alperia = $500
Sundial = $1000

Guess We'll See ;)

q6543

Established Member
Lmao. This is hilarious. So titans of wall street are now taking their cues from wsb while the other are losing their ass.

Screenshot_20210210-131720.jpg
just 1 example.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Tilray = $500
Alperia = $500
Sundial = $1000

Guess We'll See ;)

I've got a good feeling about these ones. The fact that they are reporting on WSB had done is going to have people jumping at the opportunity to buy up stock in these companies so with everyone basically being on that bandwagon it could be a great opportunity.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I've got a good feeling about these ones. The fact that they are reporting on WSB had done is going to have people jumping at the opportunity to buy up stock in these companies so with everyone basically being on that bandwagon it could be a great opportunity.
Hope you’re right :)

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Hope you’re right :)

I hope so too! Regardless, the cannabis industry has been a pretty solid investment and I know a few people who have made bank on it as states started to legalize it. The good thing is that since not all of the US has legalized it but are basically on the road to doing so, it guarantees there is major potential for growth.

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I hope so too! Regardless, the cannabis industry has been a pretty solid investment and I know a few people who have made bank on it as states started to realize. The good thing is that since not all of the US has legalized it but are basically on the road to doing so, it guarantees there is major potential for growth.
Dude..it's been hours and Sundial with the 1k has made me 250 bucks..haha

Users who are viewing this thread