BITCOIN

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
i actually sold 500 out of 600 SNDL today because i didn't think it'd break through the $3 mark...2.something million people had it set to sell there...so i set my sell limit at $2.99.

walked out of a patient's house and had an alert it sold...oh well, made good since it was bought at $1.08 and kept 100 to roll the dice

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Did you guys see the volume of those cannabis companies today? Averages were around 50mil but today they were 150mil or more.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Well don't worry because they tanked the next morning and are still down. It was a really short rally.
Indeed.

Question about COINBASE. If I CONVERT money from one coin to another am I paying fees? It says 0.00 but it sure seems I am.

Last edited:

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, I think it was like 2.99 or something like that. I can't remember
I don't think there is a fee on transfers from coin to coin, though they do build in a margin for coin volatility such that you may pay a little premium on the coin. It's like trading a used car in when you buy a new one...

98SVTContour98

Established Member
I hope some of you are taking advantage of the bitcoin related stocks that are available as well....pump those retirement and trading accounts!

Users who are viewing this thread