BITCOIN

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone trading on margin? Just started a few days ago with btc. Addicting and kind of crazy. I haven't lost yet though. Still too much of a puss to trade big numbers on it though.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm waiting for a transfer to clear so I can scoop up enough ETH to have at least one of them. I also bought a few Ethereum Classic which I'm up on, but Ethereum has a lot of potential and it is going to go sky high. I have always felt this way about ETH and it has been the one I have focused on the most. I think getting in at any price at this point is a good idea for the long run.

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
Ethereum CME Futures launching on Monday. We all know what happened with Bitcoin when Futures launched in 2017-2018. Price dropped from $20,000 down to $3,000. Only now in 2021 has it recovered.

Hopefully Ethereum will not have the same fate. The future are being launched early in the bull run whereas the Bitcoin futures launched at the peak / end of the bull run. So perhaps it is not an apples to apples comparison.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Ethereum CME Futures launching on Monday. We all know what happened with Bitcoin when Futures launched in 2017-2018. Price dropped from $20,000 down to $3,000. Only now in 2021 has it recovered.

Hopefully Ethereum will not have the same fate. The future are being launched early in the bull run whereas the Bitcoin futures launched at the peak / end of the bull run. So perhaps it is not an apples to apples comparison.

If Eth dropped 85%, I'd buy it in droves

98SVTContour98

Established Member

Untrue....Bitcoin went from $7k to $20k in the weeks following the CME launch

q6543

Established Member
Eth is jamie dimons masterpiece behind the scenes, i believe there will be quite a narrative shift from the banking sector over the next 3-5 years and it will be jaw dropping.

By the time everyday people feel safe to own it and understand what's going on, we'll be in distribution and the major move will be gone.

quad

Established Member
Untrue....Bitcoin went from $7k to $20k in the weeks following the CME launch
No that is incorrect from the info I have seen. The Bitcoin price peaked around December 17 2017. On coinranking.com the price was around $19,500 on that day. Some exchanges went higher.

Then the futures started trading on December 17th and the BTC price started dropping right after that. Go look at the charts.

Bitcoin debuts on the world's largest futures exchange, and prices fall slightly

quad

Established Member
Ok so take your profits and then buy it again on a pull back

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I just sold all my Doge @ 7.3 cents and will buy back in if the price drops lower. I figure it will have to pull back again.

I have my main crypto account on Coinbase which I leave alone and add ETH via mining. And I have cryptos on Binance which I am going to trade with and try to grow to a bigger portfolio.

MG0h3

Established Member
I just sold all my Doge @ 7.3 cents and will buy back in if the price drops lower. I figure it will have to pull back again.

I have my main crypto account on Coinbase which I leave alone and add ETH via mining. And I have cryptos on Binance which I am going to trade with and try to grow to a bigger portfolio.

BTC has gone up and down well over 100% in 30 days.

The actual price has not.

Treat these like any other stock.

If you think we’ll have 200 different forms of money, you’re nuts

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
BTC has gone up and down well over 100% in 30 days.

The actual price has not.

Treat these like any other stock.

If you think we’ll have 200 different forms of money, you’re nuts

They will evwntually dwindle down to a select few crypto currencies that are able to prove their worth once it is all said and done. I think of it like we are in the regular season trying to figure out who is good and who is not so good. We'll hit a point where they are all tested and put through the ringer and those who survive and come out the other side will stabilize and become a staple of the global financial market with each having their own specific purpose by their design.

quad

Established Member
I bought back in. I should have watched the headlines more. Lost about 4000 Doge. There's a lot of hype right now for it so it could go up more.

They released a Super Bowl commercial.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
They will evwntually dwindle down to a select few crypto currencies that are able to prove their worth once it is all said and done. I think of it like we are in the regular season trying to figure out who is good and who is not so good. We'll hit a point where they are all tested and put through the ringer and those who survive and come out the other side will stabilize and become a staple of the global financial market with each having their own specific purpose by their design.

What purpose?

I can sell my rental house and get a 100k check in my checking account within hours.

I mean get rich off it but I seriously don’t see the purpose.

quad

Established Member
What purpose?

I can sell my rental house and get a 100k check in my checking account within hours.

I mean get rich off it but I seriously don’t see the purpose.

The problem is the US dollar is losing value. So the numbers will just get bigger and bigger. Fiat currencies are doomed. Cash is Trash.

You don't see the purpose now. By the time you do see the purpose - after all the bugs have been worked out - it will be too late for you to benefit financially.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I’ll see how Doge goes by end of day.. I’m $350 up for the day.... so if it falls back to normal we will seee.. if it continues up it’ll be nice since AMC is still a failure

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I’ll see how Doge goes by end of day.. I’m $350 up for the day.... so if it falls back to normal we will seee.. if it continues up it’ll be nice since AMC is still a failure
If you're going to do anything with Doge do it now. As in invest a shit ton for a short gain. With the superbowl ad it's surely going to increase a good bit. It's a retarded coin....but it's winning...even if just for now. If I could throw all my Bitcoin and ETH in it for the next 12 hours I would.

quad

Established Member
If you're going to do anything with Doge do it now. As in invest a shit ton for a short gain. With the superbowl ad it's surely going to increase a good bit. It's a retarded coin....but it's winning...even if just for now. If I could throw all my Bitcoin and ETH in it for the next 12 hours I would.
We live in the age of idiocracy lol! People will buy it because it is cute!

g_xD6xxmJ7_erelVLoelYONIDCU5ReVeEJPL4_ze0Z8.png

Users who are viewing this thread