Bitcoin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
When GDAX says "Partially degraded service" does that mean they are implementing controls to regulate the rise on the prices? Ethereum and Litecoin went on a pretty big run yesterday and it seemed at one point it just went on a hold and then dropped back down today. Ethereum peaked at like $873 this morning after being in the low $700s yesterday. I made a good chunk of money yesterday alone.

Looks like Coinbase just added Bitcoin Cash to their exchange just now as well.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Was looking for an Adam's apple...

What is bitcoin cash showing up in coinbase??

It's the result of a fork in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is made up of a conglomerate of people, when there was a disagreement in the direction they should go with BTC they just forked it so it is the same thing but still different.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
When GDAX says "Partially degraded service" does that mean they are implementing controls to regulate the rise on the prices? Ethereum and Litecoin went on a pretty big run yesterday and it seemed at one point it just went on a hold and then dropped back down today. Ethereum peaked at like $873 this morning after being in the low $700s yesterday. I made a good chunk of money yesterday alone.

Looks like Coinbase just added Bitcoin Cash to their exchange just now as well.
I though bit coin was super awesome because it lack gov/institutional control?

blk02edge

Established Member
down roughly 4k from its high now? I guess people need real money for the holidays

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
Everyone dumped their Bitcoins to buy Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin dropped. Bitcoin cash went from like $3500 to $9500 within an hour. Coinbase stopped trading and I dont think any of those buys/sells went though.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Everyone dumped their Bitcoins to buy Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin dropped. Bitcoin cash went from like $3500 to $9500 within an hour. Coinbase stopped trading and I dont think any of those buys/sells went though.
Exactly

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
In order to play the stock market game, Kraken is necessary.

Another rum on the rocks please. I'm investing in virtual currency.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Why do you say that and what do you mean by the game? So far I just have coinbase, binance, and gdax (I guess, haven’t used it though)

96gt02

Established Member
Anybody else killing it on XPR ripple right now? got more yesterday and made 40% overnight

Never_Enough

Established Member
I made some quick cash on MGTI. It was up to $8.14. Down below $6 again so I bought back in.

96gt02

Established Member
Damn lol I remember when i didn't want to buy MGTI at $1.10 which was like 2 months ago hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread