Bitcoin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Half of the articles I read say it's mooning to a million by 2020 (bigly if true)
The other half say it's a bubble, backed by nothing, and it goan burst

The only thing I'm sure of is that people are profiting YUGE off the dips and volatility.

The thing I don't understand is that if Bitcoin ever does make it to a million, what would 21 Trillion dollars do the economy? How would anything actually gain that value when it is backed by virtually nothing?

The most I have seen is people say it will hit 60k. I could see that if it goes mainstream.

Zemedici

Established Member
The answer you receive from an original investor (or even someone who invested last year sometime) would have you crying.

Depends on when you jumped out. I know plenty of guys (many on this board) that made out pretty well.....I jumped out still up, but I agree, the market is very volatile at the moment.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Depends on when you jumped out. I know plenty of guys (many on this board) that made out pretty well.....I jumped out still up, but I agree, the market is very volatile at the moment.

It wouldn't matter if someone jumped out this morning when BTC hit $9,400, if they bought in early to mid last year they still made out like a bandit. Depending on their initial investment that is.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It wouldn't matter if someone jumped out this morning when BTC hit $9,400, if they bought in early to mid last year they still made out like a bandit. Depending on their initial investment that is.

Can you imagine someone jumping in on Amazon back in 1997?

Almost a 50,000% increase!

Kiohtee

Established Member
Can you imagine someone jumping in on Amazon back in 1997?

Almost a 50,000% increase!

Doesn't make me quiet as jealous as the Bitcoin thing because back in 1997 I wasn't doing shit but going to elementary school and playing video games in the evening. I could've actually capitalized on Bitcoin back in 2016 if only I had understood it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Doesn't make me quiet as jealous as the Bitcoin thing because back in 1997 I wasn't doing shit but going to elementary school and playing video games in the evening. I could've actually capitalized on Bitcoin back in 2016 if only I had understood it.

Same.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Sorry to break it to any anti-bitcoin/alt-coin guys, but this is the best potential to make money in the last year. Buy, buy, buy.
For people buying bitcoins, how exactly do you place a value on it? It seems to me that people are pricing cryptocurrencies, not valuing it.

MG0h3

Established Member
For people buying bitcoins, how exactly do you place a value on it? It seems to me that people are pricing cryptocurrencies, not valuing it.

I don’t even know what any of this crap is. I just play the market as best I can. It’s freaking nuts though. I started playing about two days before the 50% sell off and I’m only down about 15% so whatever.

Just watch and you’ll start to see a range. Buy towards the bottom and sell toward the top. So volatile it’s tough though.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
I know someone at another forum who besides having bought something like 17 bitcoin for a grand total of 7K some years back, bought another one at the dip yesterday at like 9500, and sold it 2-3 hours later at 11500. 2K in 2 hours maybe? You told him so?

Ya people only win in bitcoin. The future is a wave of crypto suicides.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Stanger00

Established Member
ab13dc12f2cfa4eeedbd0d14acff2108.jpg

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread