Bitcoin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For people buying bitcoins, how exactly do you place a value on it? It seems to me that people are pricing cryptocurrencies, not valuing it.
Value the technology behind the coin.. Example: IOTA is the coin for IOT. Internet of Things basically stands to make a tangled network between physical devices that allow them to send data and communicate with one another.
It is brilliant. Imagine your cellphone knowing it is too cold in your house so it raises the temperature on your thermostat.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
My Picks:
Long-Term Hold Big Boys: XLM, XRB, VEN

Top 50 holds:
DENT, ENG, PRL, BNTY, POE

Other Good Picks:
ICX, XMR, XRP, POWR, MED, QTUM, OMG, STORJ, ENJ, XBY, VIBE, NAV, SNOV, ELIX, WABI, REQ, ETH

I sold out on CND after Palm Beach Confidential put out a signal to buy up to $0.30. I was in way before at $0.02. That was a nice 13x.

I’m also handling my friends bosses portfolio of $60k initial investment now...I get 10% of the profits.

Last edited:

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I want to post some context here. I know where my money is.

This is a daily chart of BTC up to 7-16-17. Looks like a bubble is about to burst huh?
ydN65kgX.png

This is the BTC daily chart up to today. The portion of the chart above, is highlighted in the chart below. Don't be so quick to say the bubble has "burst" (some of you).
H9TXBqF3.png

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My Picks:
Long-Term Hold Big Boys: XLM, XRB, VEN

Top 50 holds:
DENT, ENG, PRL, BNTY, POE

Other Good Picks:
ICX, XMR, XRP, POWR, MED, QTUM, OMG, STORJ, ENJ, XBY, VIBE, NAV, SNOV, ELIX, WABI, REQ, ETH

I sold out on CND after Palm Beach Confidential put out a signal to buy up to $0.30. I was in way before at $0.02. That was a nice 13x.

I’m also handling my friends bosses portfolio of $60k initial investment now...I get 10% of the profits.

Maybe a stupid question, but when they say buy up to a certain amount, like you said .30, does that mean buy before that and sell when it hits that point?

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Maybe a stupid question, but when they say buy up to a certain amount, like you said .30, does that mean buy before that and sell when it hits that point?

It means that group loaded up before they sent that alert, and they probably unloaded before they told people to stop buying at that $0.30 level or wherever it went to.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It means that group loaded up before they sent that alert, and they probably unloaded before they told people to stop buying at that $0.30 level or wherever it went to.

I see. Basically their influence revolves around their means to control the masses.

nxhappy

Established Member
problem is, uncle sam is not getting his cut. And WHEN he does, this shit is worthless. trust me, it's gonna tank eventually. If you have equity, you better sell sooner than later...

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
problem is, uncle sam is not getting his cut. And WHEN he does, this shit is worthless. trust me, it's gonna tank eventually. If you have equity, you better sell sooner than later...

To be fair I think the risks have been well established within this thread. Everyone should know this is essentially gambling.

Voltwings

Established Member
Good, I'm ready for people to stop ****ing mining so i can build a PC for less than 4x what it should cost right now.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Huh? Are you not allowed to have a server in a residence where you're from?
This is how they start identifying illegal pot grows. One day while growing your electricity will go out and the detectives will notice the smell, bam warrant. Or wait until they see your bill come down and they can logically determine you have harvested and will be distributing the product soon. Again, once power goes out while the plants are hanging the smell nearly hard to hide.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
This is how they start identifying illegal pot grows. One day while growing your electricity will go out and the detectives will notice the smell, bam warrant. Or wait until they see your bill come down and they can logically determine you have harvested and will be distributing the product soon. Again, once power goes out while the plants are hanging the smell nearly hard to hide.

Lol well aware of that. I just meant I didn't think mining bit coin is illegal and as long as you're paying for the power (not jumping the meter) I don't see why the extreme consumption would be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread