Best kept food secrets in Myrtle Beach...

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
??? I love seafood

Some of the best fried shrimp, while a little expensive, can be found at Croaker's on the Apache Pier. They are local caught.

The fried flounder and fries are awesome at Finn McCool's.

Mister Fish as the best fresh non-fried seafood in town.

If you want to spend a little more an impress a lady try Aspen Grill.

Soho and King Kong have great sushi.

We are at Bimini's

Bimini's is one of my favorite places here. Their large fried shrimp are killer, as is the steam pot. The mahi fingers are also a good choice.

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
The Old Bull & Bush Pub and Eatery! Small genuine Bristish pub with great beer on tap and excellent food. It's on 17 Bypass near the Backgate.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I'm at Ridemakerz for the VIP event and just saw the tilted kilt. May have to grab a cold one afterwards

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I had the BBQ Bacon Cheedar Chicken at Planet Hollywood tonight. Surprisingly good.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I can add Baron's Steak and Seafood to the list of must try places. I had the panko crusted baked local grouper and it was excellent. A friend had a 16oz filet that was easily one of the top 5 steaks I've ever tried. The prices are very reasonable (~$32 for the hand cut in house dry aged 16oz filet) for the quality of food you are getting.

On a side note, the host just traded his 98 Cobra vert for a GT500. If you go there tell them that SVTP sent you.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
All of this talk about food has me hungry now. Gonna scramble up some eggs. I'd rather be down there enjoying the grub, though. LOL! Sounds like you all are having a blast!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
All of this talk about food has me hungry now. Gonna scramble up some eggs. I'd rather be down there enjoying the grub, though. LOL! Sounds like you all are having a blast!

Ever thought of a tent at the shows on Fri/Sat for the shifter gaskets?

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
We just ordered at little pigs and no sooner than we got here this tiny place is packed! I'm thinking it's gonna be pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread